Bharati Vidyapeeth University Common Entrance Test (BVP CET) 2022
BVP CET 2022 Exam Information
BVP CET (Bharati Vidyapeeth Common Entrance Test) is conducted by the Bharati Vidyapeeth University, Pune for the admissions in various UG and PG courses in BVP and its affiliated institutions. The University has achieved the 66th rank at the national level under University Category. It is a deemed to be University. The University was accorded Deemed University status in 1996 for its academic excellence.
The exam of BVP CET is conducted for the candidates who are willing to take admissions in various programmes offered by the University. BVP CET exam will be conducted at the prescribed exam centres as notified by the authorities. The category of the exam will be mainly for UG and PG courses.
The University presently has 29 constituent institutions, including three research institutes dedicated exclusively to science and research. It is also a multi-campus and multi-disciplinary and catering to the needs of the urban and rural students. The university has established academic excellence and offers programmes in innovative and emerging areas.
The university makes available the quality education in different areas of knowledge to the students. It creates an ambiance with enriched infrastructures and academic facilities. It brings the education to the rural and girls by providing substantive fee concessions.
This exam is the gateway to as many as 700 B.Tech seats on offer at the university. The application form will be available on the official website of BVP. The candidates must ensure that they submit the application for the desired course before the last date. The exam will be conducted every year. The exam will be carried out in offline mode/paper-based exam.
BVP CET 2022 Exam Date
The candidates have to know all the important dates as that would be helpful for them in preparing for the exam. The candidates should know the exam date, result dates, counselling dates etc. Any request for the change of dates will not be entertained.
The important details will be announced and updated on the BVP website. It conducts the exam for several undergraduate and postgraduate courses. The candidates who are willing to apply for the BVP CET 2022 entrance exam can check the dates given and the candidates can check the official website for the updates.
|Courses||Application form submission last date||Date of the exam||Declaration of the result||Counselling|
|BVP CET Engineering (B.Tech) 2022||
20th June 2022 – Phase 1
30th June 2022 – Phase 2
1/2 July 2022
10th July 2022
|18th July 2022||27th – 30th July 2022|
|B. Arch||Last week of June||Updated soon||2nd week of July||3rd week of July|
|BVP CET B-CAT 2022 (MBA)||1st, 15th & 29th March 2022
12th April 2022
|13th & 27th March 2022
10th & 24th April 2022
|30th April 2022||5th – 9th May 2022|
|BVP CET B-MAT 2022 (MCA)||1st, 15th & 29th March 2022
12th April 2022
|13th & 27th March 2022
10th & 24th April 2022
|30th April 2022||5th – 9th May 2022|
|BVP CET BUMAT (BBA/BCA) 2022||15th June 2022||24th/25th June 2022||30th June 2022||7th – 10th July 2022|
|BVP CET 2022 (LLB)||17th June 2022||29th June 2022||7th July 2022||18th July 2022|
|BVP CET 2022 (B. Pharma/ Pharma D)||20th June 2022
30th June 2022
|1/2 July 2022
10th July 2022
|19th July 2022||25th – 26th July 2022|
BVP CET 2022 Eligibility Criteria
The BVP University has some eligibility criteria that the candidates have to fulfil before applying for the exam. If the candidates do not fulfil the criteria, then the application will be rejected. The parameters like age, qualification, subject combination, marks secured in the qualifying exam etc. the fulfilment of the criteria is necessary for both entrance point of view and admission point of view.
The courses offered by BVP University are as follows:
UG Courses: B.Tech, B.Tech-II, LLB, BBA LLB, BA LLB, BPHARM, Pharm D, B Pharm II, BArch, BHMCT, B.Sc (H&HA), B.Sc Biotechnology, Bsc Nursing, BASLP, BASLP (Lateral), BOptom, BOptom(Lateral).
PG Courses: MTech, MCA, LLM, MPharma, Pharm D (P.B), March, M.Sc Biotechnology, M.Sc Nursing, MASLP, Moptom, MSW, M.Sc environmental science and technology, M.Sc geoinformatics.
- General Educational Qualification.
- The candidates need to have passed their higher education or the Indian School Certificate Examination or any other equivalent exam from any recognized board/ any school/ University/ college in India.
- The candidates who have passed in diploma in engineering and technology from AICTE approved institution with a minimum of 50% marks will be eligible to apply. For SC/ST/PWD candidates the marks will be 45%.
For B. Tech course:
- The applicants must have these obligatory subjects in higher auxiliary material science and arithmetic.
- The hopefuls additionally have any of these discretionary subjects in higher optional science, science, biotechnology and specialized professional.
For MCA program (3 entire years):
- The hopefuls more likely than not finished 3 years four-year college education in arithmetic at higher optional or graduation level.
For MCA (horizontal section):
- The competitors must have 3 years four-year certification in BCA, BSC (IT/Computer science), and BCS with arithmetic as a course at the higher optional or at graduation level.
- The competitors probably qualified in Mathematics in previously mentioned tests.
For PG dental:
- The hopefuls more likely than not cleared the BDS test from a perceived dental school.
- The candidates must have passed one-year compulsory rotation internship on or before 31st March 2022.
For PG medical:
- The candidates should have cleared MBBS from a recognized medical college with one-year compulsory rotation internship on or before 30th April 2022.
b). Age limit:
There is no upper age limit to apply for BVP CET 2022.
Both Indian and foreign candidates are eligible to apply for the exam if they satisfy the academic qualifications as prescribed by the Deemed to be the university.
BVP CET 2022 Registration
The candidates can apply for BVP CET 2022 by filling the application form. The candidates first have to register then only they will be able to proceed to the next step. The BVP CET application fee is non-refundable.
The registration process is given below. The candidates can follow the steps to register for BVP CET 2022.
Online mode application form:
- Open the official website http://bvuniversity.edu.in/
- Click on the new user registration tab and enter the details required like name, date of birth, contact details etc.
- Upon successful registration, the login credentials will be created.
- Fill the application form with the personal details and academic information’s.
- Then upload the scanned copies of photograph and signature as per the given specifications.
- The recent passport size photograph with resolution (320*240 to 640*480 pixels) of size less than 50 KB with JPEG or JPG format.
- The signature should also be scanned with resolution (400*150 to 800*300 pixels) of size less than 50 KB and JPG format.
- The scanned copies of the class 10th and 12th mark sheets should be uploaded.
- And also the original TC, original migration certificate, ID proof, proof of date of birth, gazette certificate, pass certificate of last qualifying exam should be scanned and uploaded.
- The application fee should be paid via online mode either by internet banking or using debit or credit card.
- Then the application form may be submitted by using the submit button.
- If the application of BVP CET is successful, a confirmation page will appear.
- Download and take the printout of the BVP CET 2022 application form/confirmation page.
Offline mode application form:
- The candidates have to purchase the application form in person at the selected centres of BVP deemed to be the university.
- The centres will be mentioned in the brochure of BVP
- Or else the application can be purchased directly from the admission office, BVP Bhawan, common entrance test cell, Pune.
- After receiving the form, fill it with due care, enter all the details carefully and attach a photocopy of the necessary documents like educational certificates, address proof, reserved category certificate etc.
- Send the documents along with the demand draft to the following address:
Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University,
Bharati Vidyapeeth Bhavan, C.E.T department
Second floor, L.B.S, Marg, Pune-411030.
BVP CET 2022 Exam Pattern
The exam pattern will be helpful for the candidates who are preparing for the BVP CET exam. The exam will be the offline exam and the candidates have to answer the questions in OMR sheet (Optical Mark Reader)
The BVP University sets the exam pattern of BVP CET 2022. The information like duration of the exam, mode, marking scheme, type of questions etc are given in the BVP CET 2022. The candidates are advised to go through the exam pattern thoroughly. Knowing the exam pattern would enable the candidates in making the study plan accordingly and prepare for the exam in a better way.
|1||Mode of the exam||Offline mode|
|2||Type of questions||Multiple choice questions|
|3||Duration of the exam||For medical, engineering, PG dental, and PG medical – 3 hours and for MBA / MCA – 2 ½ hours|
|4||Maximum marks||200 marks|
|5||The Language of the exam||English|
|6||Marking scheme||One mark for correct answer|
There is no negative marking in BVP CET exam.
For B. Tech:
|2||Mathematics at 10th level||30|
|3||Logical and Abstracts reasoning||50|
|5||Verbal ability and reading comprehension||40|
|1||C language concept||40|
|2||Logical and abstract reasoning||40|
|3||Fundamentals of Abstract technology||20|
|4||Mathematics of 11th class||50|
|5||Mathematics of 12th||50|
The hopeful should compose BVP BUMAT for qualifying the course in CET 2022. The exam will be conducted for a duration of 2 hours and 30 minutes and the marks for 200.
BVP CET 2022 Syllabus
The candidates are asked to go through the syllabus before starting the preparation. The candidates will come to know about the important topics, subjects, chapters that are important for the exam.
The BVP has prescribed syllabus for the entrance exam. The syllabus will be as per the NCERT syllabus of class 11 and 12. All the questions asked will be based on the syllabus given.
The syllabus for BVP CET exam will be different for various courses and exams. For engineering, the syllabus will be connected to physics and mathematics of class 11 and 12. For medical, the physics, chemistry, and biology will be the crucial subjects. The question will be asked as per the course and exam selected.
The subject-wise syllabus is as follows:
The physics syllabus contains the class 11th and class 12th syllabus for the entrance exam.
|Class 11th||Class 12th|
|The Physical world and measurement||Electrostatics|
|Laws of motion||Current electricity|
|Kinematics||Magnetic effects of current and magnetism|
|Work, energy, and power||Electromagnetic current and alternating current|
|The motion of the system of particles and rigid body||Atoms and nuclei|
|Thermodynamics||Dual nature of matter and radiation|
|Behaviour of perfect gas and kinetic theory||Electromagnetic waves|
|Oscillations and waves||Electronic devices|
|Properties of bulk matter|
Chemistry syllabus also contains the class 11th and class 12th subjects for the entrance exam.
|Class 11th||Class 12th|
|Basic concepts of chemistry||Solid- state|
|Structure of the atom||Solution|
|Classification of the elements and the periodicity in properties||Electro-chemistry|
|States of matter: gases and liquids||Chemical kinetics|
|Chemical bonding and molecular structure||Surface chemistry|
|Redox reactions||General principles and process of isolation of compounds|
|Hydrogen||d- and f block elements|
|Some p- block elements||Co-ordination compounds|
|s-block element (alkaline earth metals)||Alcohols, phenols, and ether|
|Organic chemistry- some basic principles||Haloalkanes and haloarenes|
|Hydrocarbons||Aldehydes, ketones, and carboxylic nitrogen|
|Environmental chemistry||Organic compounds containing nitrogen|
|Polymers and chemistry in everyday life|
BVP CET 2022 Admit Card
BVP will release the BVP CET admit card 2022 on the official website. The applicants can download the concede card by entering the email id/client id and secret key. The admit card will be available when one or two weeks will be left for the entrance exam.
The admit card must be carried as a hard copy on the exam day. Without the admit card the candidates will not be able to appear for the exam.
The university will issue the admit card to the candidates who have successfully registered for the exam.
The candidates can download by following the steps given below:
- Visit the official website http://bvuniversity.edu.in/
- Make sure the candidate is clicking on the link for the course that is applied
- Enter the user id and password
- Click on the admit card section of BVP CET 2022
- Download the admit card
- Save and take the printout of BVP CET 2022 admit card for future reference
The particulars printed on the BVP CET 2022 admit card:
- Form number
- Examination roll number of the candidates
- Date of the exam
- Time of the exam
- Candidates full name
- Postal address
- Entrance test centre name and address
- The validity of the admit card.
If the candidate has forgotten the password or user id there will be the link to get back to it. The link can be founded on the site as forgot the password. The option will take the candidate to the login page. Provide the necessary details and get the application number and password.
The instructions for the candidates during the exam day are as follows:
- The candidates have to carry the admit card to the exam centre/ venue.
- They must also require to bring the any of the authorized photo id proofs like aadhar card/pan card/ voter’s id/ passport etc
- The documents provided should be true in nature.
- Candidates must carry blue or a black ballpoint pen or HP pencil to mark in their respective OMR sheet
- Usage of unfair means won’t be entertained in the exam hall
- Candidates will only be allowed to write the roll number in the question paper booklet.
- No rough work is to be done on the answer sheet, as all the rough work should be done in the space provided in the test booklet.
BVP CET 2022 Result
The BVP, Pune will declare the result for various courses after the successful completion of their examinations. Hopefuls can check the aftereffect of BVP CET 2022 online by entering their move number and course name. The outcome for CET 2022 will likewise be accessible at the workplace of Bharati Vidyapeeth considered college in Pune just as its different assigned focuses.
The outcome for CET 2022 shows the position and scores of the hopefuls who showed up in the placement test.
Coming up next are the means to check the consequence of BVP CET 2022:
- Click on the link provided to check the result of CET 2022
- Visit the official website
- Select the course.
- Enter the roll number in the space given.
- Submit the detail and
- The result will appear on the screen
- Save and take the printout of the result of BVP CET 2022 for future use.
The marks scored by all the candidates under different examination categories will be mentioned in the separate merit list. Only merit-based marks will help the candidate to get admission in the desired course.
Selection procedure/ counselling procedure:
The selection procedure/ counselling of the candidates selected for admissions will be held on the basis of BVP CET 2022 rank list.
The candidates who qualify the entrance exam will be called to participate in the BVP CET 2022 counselling. The authorities will conduct the counselling on the authorized date. The candidates who qualify the entrance exam and whose names appear in the merit list will be sent BVP CET 2022 counselling letter at their registered e-mail address.
The hopefuls who qualify the BVP CET should download the directing letter and answer to the assigned scene on the planned date and time. The advising of BVP CET will be held first for initial 5000 hopefuls who will figure out how to get their name in the legitimacy list. The candidates after the first 5000 candidates will be called counselling only after confirmation of vacancy position. The candidates have to produce the requisite documents for verification and based on the performance in the entrance exam and then the seat allotment will be done.
The hopefuls are required to be available face to face at the guiding/Personal meeting and spot confirmation setting. Regardless of whether the applicants haven’t gotten any letter from the college the competitors must check on the web and be available at the setting, as the hopeful nonattendance will mean they have relinquished their seat to another competitor.
Amid the advising session, the hopefuls need to fill the decision of school and course arranged by their inclination. To get wanted school and course the competitors are requested to fill however many decisions as could reasonably be expected.
Based on the merit and preference the candidates will be allotted seats. The candidates who are qualified will be called in order of their ranking in the merit list.
Verification of the document:
Once the seat is allotted to the candidates, they will be required to produce the documents for verification. The candidates who fail to produce the documents, there may be chances that their claim for the seat will be fortified.
BVP CET Cutoff
The cut-off will be declared by the conducting body BVP, Pune. The Cut-off will be declared soon after the declaration of the result. BVP CET 2022 is the minimum marks which the candidates need to score to clear the CET exam.
The candidates who meet the requisite cut off which is determined by the university will be eligible to take part in the admissions procedure. The cut off for BVP CET will be different for all the UG and PG branches in which admissions will be offered.
The BVP CET 2022 will indicate the opening and closing rank for the different courses. Varied factors will be taken into account while determining the BVP CET 2022 cut off.
The BVP CET cut off determinants are as follows:
- Seat capacity in the respective courses
- Total number of test takers
- The Difficulty of the exam
- Previous year cut off.
The cut off 2022 includes certain important aspects which are given below:
- BVP is the component authority to determine cut off marks
- For admissions for various courses at the university, the candidates will have to score the minimum requires cut off marks or above that
- The cut off rank will be the last rank to be included in BVP CET 2022 merit list
- The candidates who score above the cut off will be called for counselling and seat allotment process.