XIME was established in 1991 by a group of distinguished academicians under the leadership of Prof. J. Philip, former Director of IIM, Bangalore. XIME Bangalore is located in the heart of Electronics City, the Silicon Valley of India, Bangalore with IT icons such as Hewlett Packard, Infosys, TCS and Wipro as its neighbours. The campus vibrates with myriad activities such as conventions, conferences, student competitions, short-term industry relevant programmes and cultural activities, along with excellent co-curricular activities.
- Entrance Test
- Written Skills assessment (English)
- Group Discussion and Interview
- GD/PI at locations – Bangalore, Kochi, Chennai, Pune, Delhi, Kolkata, Madurai and Hyderabad
|Online Applications Begin||October 4|
|Last Date for Online Submission of duly filled in application form along with the payment of application fee||2/25/2018|
|Dates for Group Discussions/Personal Interview at the 8 Centres (Exact dates to be intimated to shortlisted candidates via E-mail)||March 2018|
|Declaration of Results (via E-mail)||First week of April 2018|
|Payment of two installments of Fees (Amounts will be advised)||April 2018|
|PGDM Program (2018-20) Commences on||6/11/2018|
Min. score required in class X and/or XII
1. Candidates applying for the Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) are required to have a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized university with a minimum aggregate of 50% marks for all subjects taken together (45% for SC/ST candidates).
2. Candidates who are appearing for their final year examination and are awaiting their results may also apply. However, they should have maintained an average of 50% marks in the degree course until then.
- They should be completing all their degree examinations before 09th June 2018. Such candidates are required to produce proof of passing the Degree examination with the minimum required marks of 50%, latest by 10th September 2018.
- Applicants who have un-cleared backlog papers in graduation, are not eligible to apply.
An entrance test score of 75 percentile and above in any of the following Entrance Tests
- XAT – 2018
- CAT – 2017
- CMAT- 2018
- MAT – May 2017, September 2017 & December 2017
- ATMA – May 2017, June 2017, July 2017 & August 2017
- GMAT- 2016, 2017 and 2018 (score of 600 and above)
Only such tests in 2017-18 where results are declared latest by February 25th, 2018 will be considered.
For more information, feel free to ask your queries on the XIME 2018-20 Admission Thread.
To apply to XIME, click here.