LBSIM provides a separate hostel facility for boys and girls within a radius of 3 kms from campus.
- Located in Dwarka, the air-conditioned accommodation is on a twin sharing basis with personal washrooms attached accommodating 70 girls and 150 boys.
- Proper mess facility is available within the hostel and food is provided during the lunch hours in the institute itself.
- The Institute has transport arrangements for bringing the students from the hostel to the Campus and back. Proper security arrangements are made in both Hostels.
- The fully residential hostel helps students cope up well with the requirements of management programme and help them in group activities.
- Also, the availability of a common room enables the students to meet their guardians or parents within the hostel premises.