RRB ALP and Technician jobs, Railway board released an official advertisement. Approximately, 17849 posts are under the Assistant Loco Pilot job and 9170 vacancies for Technician Post. Details or notification for the post is announced on their official websites. An online application will be uploaded in all 21 RRB official websites. Candidates should check the eligibility criteria before applying the form, and application must be submitted before the last date.
|Start date of Online Applications||3rd February 2018|
|Last Date of Online Applications||31st March 2018|
|Last date for Payment||31st March 2018|
|Date of Exam CBT I start||9th August 2018|
|Date 0f Exam CBT II start||21st December 2018|
|Result of CBT I||2nd November 2018|
|Result of CBT II||February / March 2019|
|Aptitude test for ALP||to be announced|
The increase in number of vacancies has been great news for all the aspiring candidates who have appeared for the post.
Vacancies: Post wise ALP
- Assistant Loco Pilot: 17849
- Various posts of Technician: 9170
RRB has released a new notification stating that if you have applied for posts of ALP & Technicians 2018 then you will now be permitted to select the RRB and fill the option for Railway posts notified against the RRB recruitment process. This step was taken to save time as the finalization of keys and object tracker is still in progress.
Likewise, when you are finished with the determination of RRBs and need of alternatives for the posts and Railway/Unit it can’t be adjusted later. You are instructed to demonstrate your need concerning choices for the same number of posts according to your qualification.
Note: If you have appeared in the 1st Stage CBT you have to apply for RRB a priority of options for Railway/ Production unit. You won’t be considered for 2nd stage if you will fail to do so.
Modes of payment of Fee:
- Online up to 05.03.2018 till 22.00 Hrs.
- Offline payment through:
- Challan Payment mode to be done via SBI branch which closes on 05.03.2018 at 13.00 Hrs. in any part of SBI.
- Challan Payment mode to be done via Post Office which closes on 03.03.2018 at 13.00 Hrs. in any part of Post Office.
Procedure for a refundable fee
For those Candidates who have showed up in First Stage CBT, the test expense of 500/ – or 250/ – should be paid by them through online mode (Debit Card, Credit Card and Net Banking). The hopefuls who have made the payment through SBI Challan or Post office Challan mode ought to give subtleties of recipient account in which they might want to pay viz. Recipient name, Bank name, and Account Number and IFSC code.
Railway Recruitment 2018 Exam Pattern
The Exam Pattern for Railway Recruitment 2018 comprises of two phases of CBT or Computer Based Test pursued by Computer Based Aptitude Test (Relevant Trade) and Document Verification. How about we examine both these phases of CBT in detail.
First stage of CBT
- Minimum level of marks for qualification in different classifications: UR – 40%, OBC-30%, SC-30%, ST – 25%.
- Will comprise of numerous decision target type questions: in 15 dialects (Hindi, English, Urdu, Assamese, Bengali, Gujarati, Kannada, Konkani, Malayalam, Manipuri, Marathi, Odia, Punjabi, Tamil and Telugu).
- There will be negative Marking with respect to each wrong answer 1/3 points will be deducted.
- Total number of possibilities to be shortlisted for second stage will be multiple times the network savvy adds up to opening of ALP and Technician Posts informed against the RRB according to their legitimacy in First Stage CBT.
Railway Recruitment 2018 Eligibility Criteria
The qualification criteria of Railway Recruitment 2018 test are chiefly around two pre-essentials:
Railways Recruitment Board has changed the Eligibility Criteria for Railway Recruitment 2018. 28 years to 30 years is the changed upper age limit for the post of ALP and from 30 years to 33 years for the post of Level 1 Posts (Unreserved Category).
- Candidates must hold Degree, Diploma and HSC (10+2) having qualification for the posts of ALP and their branch discipline (Electrical Engineering, Electronics Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Automobile Engineering with the blend of different streams in the particular Engineering Traits): post of Assistant Loco Pilot.
- Candidates who have gone out with Physics and Math in twelfth Standard are qualified for Technician Grade III Signal and Technician Grade III Telecommunication posts, in particular, Post 70 and Post 71 individually.
- An applicant is required to be: A native of India, A subject of Nepal, A subject of Bhutan, A Tibetan Refugee who came to India before first January 1962 with the expectation of settling for all time in India or an individual of Indian beginning who relocated to India from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, Kenya, Uganda, United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia, Vietnam and have the aim of settling forever in India.
To Know More About RRB ALP and Technician Recruitment Exam and Process Click Here.