The West Bengal State Health and Family welfare Samity has announced that the examination date for the DCEI managers will be conducted on November 15, 2019. The examination schedule was released on the official website of the West Bengal State Health and Family Welfare Samity on November 8, 2019.
The important dates which the candidates should follow are as follows:
|Date of the releases of the official notification||November 8, 2019.|
|Date of the examination||November 15, 2019|
Steps to Download the Schedule:
The candidates should follow the steps given to download the schedule of the DCEI managers common test examination:
- The candidates have to visit the official website of the West Bengal State Health and Safety Welfare Samity, wbshfws.nic.in.
- The candidates will find a link that reads DCEI Managers Examination Schedule 2019.
- By clicking on that link the candidates will be taken to a new page
- In the new page the candidates have to type the credentials which are asked such as the login number and the pass word.
- The schedule will be displayed for the candidates in the form of a PDf.
- The candidates are advised to keep a printed copy of the schedule with them for use in the future.
The candidates will have to prepare on 7 subjects for the common entrance examination for the DEIC post. The subjects are as follows
- General English
- General Aptitude
- General Knowledge
- General Awareness
- General reasoning
- Computer Knowledge
The Government of West Bengal has not yet released the duration of the examination and the marks allotted for the examination. The candidates can visit the official website from time to time to know more information about exam.