The Indian Army recruitment board has conducted the Common Entrance exam on the month of October. The candidates who belonged to the Ahmadabad and the Delhi region were eligible to attend the examination.
The examination was conducted for the selection for the post of Soldiers General Duty. The Indian Army Recruitment board has announced that the result for the Soldiers General Duty Common entrance exam has been released in its official website on November 7, 2019.
Steps to Follow to View Result:
To view the result of the common entrance exam the candidates has to follow the following steps,
- The candidates have to visit the official website of the Indian Army recruitment, www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.
- On the home page the candidates will find a link, SOD GD Result
- Clicking on that link will take the candidates to a new page.
- The candidates will have to enter the application number and their date of birth.
- The results will be displayed.
- The candidates are asked to take a print out of the Result page so that it can be used in the future.
The Common Entrance examination is the last process in the selection of the candidates for the Indian army. The candidates who have passed the examination will be appointed in different regions across the country. The candidates have to appear for the document verification if they have passed the examination with the eligibility mark fixed by the Indian Army.
The date for the document verification process will be revealed soon by the Indian Army. The candidates have to make sure to check the official website from time to time. The date of the document verification and the document which the candidates have to carry for the verification will be mentioned in there.
You can also read, Indian Army TGC 131 and TES 43 Courses.