The Maharashtra State examination council has announced that the Maharashtra Teachers eligibility test is about to be conducted. The candidates who are willing to be a teacher can apply from the official website of the Maharashtra State Examination Council.
The Starting date for the process of registration is from November 8, 2019 and the last date for the date of the registration process is November 28, 2019. The examination will be conducted on January 19, 2020 and the admit card for the examination will be released on January 1, 2020.
The important dates which the candidates must make note of are as follows:
|Starting date for the registration process||November 8, 2019.|
|Last date for the registration process||November 28, 2019|
|Date of the examination||January 21, 2020.|
|Date of release of admit card||January 1, 2020|
Steps to Follow to Apply Online:
- The candidates have to visit the official website of the Maharashtra State examination council, mahatet.in
- The candidates will find a link new registration,
- The candidates have to set their login id and password.
- The candidates have to keep their mobile number and email id throughout the examination process.
- The application form will be provided and the candidates have to fill up the application form.
- Once the form is finished the application form can be submitted.
The candidates have to had passed the Higher secondary Examination with a minimum of 50 5 mark. The candidates should have a Bachelor degree in education and also a master’s degree in education. If the candidates don’t have a master’s degree then he can have a diploma in education. The candidate has to write Paper 1 and Paper 2 for the examination and pass it to move to next level.
You can also read, Maharashtra TET Exam 2019.