The admit card for the Lower Subordinate Service II exam has been released by the Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission (UPSSSC). Candidates who will be appearing for the exam can download the same on the official website, http://upsssc.gov.in/.
Steps to download the UPSSSC Lower Subordinate Service II exam admit card:
- Candidates will need to visit the official website of UPSSSC, http://upsssc.gov.in/Online_App/AdmitCard.aspx.
- On the home page, find the section containing the advertisement number – 22-Exam/2016 (II). Under this section, there will be a link named ‘Click here to download your admit card for the exam schedule on 28.07.2019.’ Click on it.
- You will be redirected to a new page where you will need to fill in the required details such as the registration number and password.
- The screen will now show your admit card.
- Download the admit card and take a print out for future reference.
|UPSSSC Lower Subordinate Service II exam admit card release||25th July 2019|
|UPSSSC Lower Subordinate Service II exam||28th July 2019|
The exam will take place at various exam centres across Uttar Pradesh from 10 am to 1:30 pm. With this recruitment drive, the UPSSSC aims at filling up 613 vacancies in the posts of Lower Subordinate.
Appearing candidates must bring an original ID proof along with the admit card at the time of the exam. They can bring any of the following documents as an ID proof:
- Aadhar card
- Voter ID card
- PAN card
- Driving License
If a candidate fails to bring either the admit card or the ID proof at the time of the exam, he or she will not be allowed to enter the exam hall. In addition to that, candidates must check whether they need to affix a photograph on their admit card. If so, then they must affix a recent passport-sized photograph of themselves.
The admit card will contain quite a few crucial information such as the registration number of the candidate, name of the candidate, date of birth, roll number, photograph, and signature of the candidate.