The University of Kota has recently conducted BA examination for their 2nd-year students. The exam was conducted between March and April 2019. The results of the 2nd year BA examinations has just arrived in the official University of Kota website, www.uok.ac.in .
The results can be viewed only between a specified period, which is from the 1st week of July to the 2nd week. To view the result, specific details are to be submitted online. In order to do that the hall ticket should be kept handy by the students of University of Kota.
The results are announced for the students who have written the main exams as well as the students who have applied for re-evaluation.
The following steps must be followed to see the results of the BA 2nd year examination:
- The official website of the University should be opened
- There will be a link called exams and results which should be clicked to view the results.
- A new page will open, and the link result panel should be clicked in the newly opened page.
- There will be two options on the page, Re-evaluation and main exams. The student must choose one according to their choice.
- After selection, a drop-down list appears and select UG examinations and BA from the menu.
The students should give the hall ticket number and the other required details to view the result. Hit submit, and the results can be downloaded if the students require it for future reference.