Candidates waiting to get into defence services through the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) conducted National Defence Academy (NDA) & Naval Academy (NA) examination will now be able to apply for the same. The UPSC has notified about the NDA & NA II examination for the year, applications for which will close on June 30. There are 335 vacancies for NDA and 55 for NA that will be filled through the NDA & NA II 2017 examination.
Eligibility for NDA & NA II 2017
- Candidates need to be a citizen of India or subject of Bhutan or Nepal who have settled in India
- Candidates should be unmarried who are not born earlier than 02 January, 1999 and not later than January 1, 2002.
- Candidates must be higher secondary passed from any recognised education board or university.
How to Apply for NDA & NA II 2017
- Candidates need to visit the official website.
- Candidates must fill their details in the application form correctly and upload their photograph to finish their application.
- Candidates must pay the application fees of Rs. 100 through SBI cash or net banking facilities. Those candidates who want to pay by cash can do the same by depositing the fee at an SBI counter before June 29.
- Candidates must take a printout of the filled application form for future reference.
Important Dates for NDA & NA II 2017
- Filling of online application form: June 07
- Last date of filling online form: June 30
- Last date of paying application fee offline: June 29
- Last date of paying application fee online: June 30
- Date of NDA & NA II examination: September 10
The UPSC NDA & NA II written examination will consist of two papers with 900 marks in total. For syllabus and detailed prospectus of UPSC NDA & NA II 2017, click here.