The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has has notified about the CDS (Combined Defence Service) II examination today on August 9, 2017. Eligible candidates can apply on the official website of UPSC for the 414 vacancies in Indian Military Academy (IMA), Naval Academy (INA), Air Force Academy (AFA) and Officers’ Training Academy (OTA) courses. Candidates need to apply before September 8, 2017.
Eligibility for UPSC CDS II 2017
- Candidates should be a citizen of India or a subject of Bhutan or Nepal or a Tibetan refugee who came over to India with an intention to permanently settle.
- Candidates must be between 17 to 23 years of age to apply for IMA and INA. Those applying for AFA need to be between 20 to 24 years old and those applying for OTA vacancies need to be between 17 to 24 year of age.
- Candidates applying for the vacancies must have a graduation degree from any recognized university/institute.
How to Apply for UPSC CDS II 2017
- Candidates need to visit the official website of UPSC.
- Candidates need to fill up the application details online and after submission take a print out of the same.
- Application fee of Rs. 200 needs to be paid by the candidates through net banking or by using credit/debit card. Candidates can pay the sum to any SBI branch as well.
Important Dates for UPSC CDS II 2017
- Beginning of filling online application form: August 9, 2017
- Last date of filling online application form: September 8, 2017
- Issue of online admit card for UPSC CDS II: October 30, 2017
- Date of UPSC CDS II examination: November 19, 2017
Click here to check the notification.