The Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission is shutting the UPPSC PCS 2019 Online Registrations today i.e., 14th November 2019. The interested aspirants who have not applied yet for UPPSC PCS 2019 are recommended to register themselves before the end of the online application.
This recruitment drive is aiming to recruit around 300 vacancies for Combined State or Upper Subordinate Services Examination under General Recruitment and Special.
|Name of the Event||Dates|
|Registration and Fee Deposition Starting Date||16 October 2019|
|Registration and Fee Deposition Closing Date||14 November 2019|
|Application Submission End Date||14 November 2019|
Combined State or Upper Subordinate Services Exam- 300 Posts.
The candidate must be Graduate from an acknowledged University or equivalent.
The candidate should have attained the age of 21 years and must have not passed the age of 40 years.
- The pay scale shall for Assistant conservator of Forest: Rs.15600/-to Rs.39100/-.
- And for Range Forest Officer – Rs.9300/-toRs.34800/-.
The overall selection of the candidates will be based on the candidate’s achievement in the Preliminary Exam, Main Exam, and Interview. Solely those candidates will be called for mains exam who will pass in UPPSC PCS Prelims 2019.
- Candidates are required to go to the official website of UPPSC i.e., uppsc.up.nic.in .
- Then check and click on UPPSC PCS 2019 link flashing on the main page.
- Then, access all fields in the online application and apply by 13 November 2019.
The application fees shall be as follows-
- Unreserved or OBC: Exam fee Rs. 100/- + On-line processing fee Rs. 25/- Total = Rs. 125/-
- SC or ST: Rs. 40/- Exam Fee + On-line processing fee Rs. 25/- Total = Rs. 65/-
- Physically challenged: Online processing fee Rs. 25/- Total = Rs. 25/-
For more details keep yourself updated through our page.
Take a look at UP LT Grade Teacher Result 2018-19.