The recruitment notification by the Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited, BECIL has been released for Skilled & Un-Skilled Manpower posts. Interested candidates must need to apply for the posts through the official website of BECIL.
The recruitment drive is being carried out to fill 3895 posts in the organization. Candidates can apply for the posts within the deadline which is 18th November 2019. The eligibility criteria and other requirement must be checked before applying for the post.
|Name of the Event||Date|
|The registration process started on||8th November 2019|
|The last date to register||18th November 2019|
|The Date of Interaction/Documents Verification would be informed through SMS||19th to 22nd November 2019|
The official website of BECIL through which candidates can get to know more about the recruitment is www.becil.com .
BECIL Skilled & Un-Skilled Manpower posts Vacancy Details:
- Skilled Manpower: 1402 Vacant Posts
- Un-Skilled Manpower: 2493 Vacant Posts
- Candidates must have an ITI Certificate in Electrical Trade or Wireman as recognized by NCVT or SCVT.
- Or higher technical degree diploma in engineering.
- Candidates must possess Overhead Certificate for Electrical Safety.
- Candidates must be Class 8th Pass from any state education Board.
- Candidates belonging to general and OBC category will have to pay Rs 500/-.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST/PH category must pay Rs 250/-.
The application must be submitted physically at the Corporate Office at BECIL Bhawan, C-56/A-17, Sector-62, Noida-201307 in the specified format. Initial posting of the selected candidates will be in any circle of Vidyut Vitran Nigam, Uttar Pradesh. However, the posting may be transferable in every 3 months as desired by the Principal Employer or Contractor in the interest of the work/project.
You can also read, BECIL IT Consultant.