Uttarakhand Public Service Commission has welcomed applications for enrollment to the post of Personal Assistant- 12 Posts. Interested individuals can apply to the post prior to 23 December 2019.
|Date of Notification||Dec 4, 2019|
|Last Date of Submission||Dec 23, 2019|
- Candidate must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Law from a certified University.
- The applicant must have a decent understanding of English Shorthand and typewriting with a base speed of 40 words per minute in English and 100 words in English Shorthand dictation per minute.
- Candidates can check the Official Notification PDF for more information available on official website.
21 to 35 years (Age relaxation in upper age limit for reserved categories will be provided as per government norms, mentioned in the job notification).
Applicants will be chosen for Personal Assistant post through the screening test, typing test, shorthand test followed by a written test.
Level 8 (Basic Pay Rs. 47600)
How to apply for the post:
- Interested and qualified individuals can apply to the posts through the online mode only at the very latest 23 December 2019.
- Aspirants can take a printout of the submitted online application form for future needs.
- General/UR/OBC – Rs. 176.55 (including Rs. 26.55 Processing Fee)
- SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen – Rs. 86.55 (Rs. 60+Rs. 26.55 Processing Fee)
- Differently abled candidates – Rs. 26.55 Processing Fee
All further updates and information are accessible on the commission’s official website mentioned above or candidates can go to direct link for recruitment https://ukpsc.gov.in/recruitment .
Also read, UKPSC Civil Judge Mains Result 2019.