Jammu and Kashmir Police have activated the application link for the post of Constable. It is inviting online application for the recruitment of Women Constable post. The eligible and interested candidates can apply for the post through online on or before 22nd October 2019. There are about 2700 vacancies for the post of Constable.
Earlier, Jammu and Kashmir have published the recruitment notification for the post of Constable in March. The vacancies of about 1350 are available in Two Border Battalion (one each in Jammu Province and Kashmir Province) and remaining 1350 are in Two Women Battalions (each in Jammu and Kashmir Region).
Educational qualification and age limit:
The candidates seeking the job in Jammu and Kashmir Police Recruitment 2019 should have passed the matriculation exam. The age of the candidate should be from 18 to 28 years of age.
The candidates will be selected for the post based on the Physical Endurance Test, Physical Standard Test, and Written Test.
The candidates applying for the exam have to pay the application fee of Rs.300/-.
How to apply:
The candidates can apply for the post by following the steps given below:
- Visit the official website jkpolice.gov.in.
- In the home page, click on the link regarding the recruitment 2019.
- The recruitment page will appear on the screen.
- Find the exact advertisement link and click.
- Notification link will be displayed.
- Read the instructions and if eligible fill the required details.
- Apply by checking once again.
The application should be submitted within 30 days from activation of the link.