Thane Municipal Corporation is the government body that looks into the entire administration and development of the city of Thane in Maharashtra.
It has taken a number of steps for the development of the city, from establishing government hospitals, schools and colleges to undertaking scenic building with the establishment of parks and gardens. For carrying out such tasks, the Thane Municipal Corporation employs a large number of workers.
Thane Municipal Corporation has notified the opportunity to get recruited. Several vacancies have been notified by the Municipal and interested candidates must make a note of it.
According to the notification issued by Thane Municipal, a total of 120 vacancies will be filled up by this recruitment drive. These vacancies are for a total of 3 posts.
The specific number of vacancies are as follows –
- Junior Engineer: 14 posts
- Workers: 90 posts
- Site supervisors: 16 posts
The recruitment procedure will entail a walk-in-interview for all eligible candidates. However, before appearing for the interview, candidates must check the eligibility criteria for the post for which they want to apply.
Some basic educational qualifications for the above-stated posts are as follows –
- A Junior Engineer should possess a degree in B. Tech. or be a Bachelor of Engineering.
- A Worker should have the minimum education till class 10.
- For Site supervisors, candidates are required to have done graduation from a recognised college or university.
The interview for these posts will be conducted on 26th November 2019. Candidates should reach the given venue on time, preferably before time to avoid any problems.
The venue for the walk-in interview is given below –
Thane Municipal Corporation,
Chandan Wadi Pachpakhadi,
Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of their interview. For the interview, here are a few things that candidates can keep in mind –
- Carry all the necessary documents to the interview venue, including the application form that is available on the official notification.
- The dress is proper clothes to appear presentable to the interviewer.
- Be confident during the interview.
- Avoid nervous habits such as shaking a leg or biting the nails.
Once the candidates are selected, they will be given the following salaries according to the posts for which they are selected –
- Junior Engineer: Rs 30,000/- per month
- Workers: Rs 15,000/- per month
- Site supervisors: Rs 25,000/- per month
Any other details relating to this recruitment drive can be available on Thane Municipal Corporation’s official website: https://thanecity.gov.in/