Kerala State Drugs and Pharmaceuticals Limited, abbreviated as KSDPL, is an organisation of the government that is responsible for manufacturing medicines. The medicines and drugs manufactured by this public undertaking are primarily for government hospitals and initiatives such as Jan Oushadi. Located in Alappuzha, Kerala, KSDPL also provides several recruitment opportunities upon vacancies, through its official website.
On 6th November 2019, Kerala State Drugs and Pharmaceutical Limited notified the opportunity of recruitment for a total of 52 vacancies in the organisation. The applications for these posts can be made through the online process, and interested candidates must take a look at the notification.
The 52 vacancies for which KSDPL has released a notification are for different posts. These are as follows –
|Deputy Manager (Projects)||01 vacancy|
|Assistant Manager (P&A)||01 vacancy|
|Junior Manager (Finance)||01 vacancy|
|Worker Grade I (Store)||01 vacancy|
|Worker Grade I||13 vacancies|
|Worker Grade II||09 vacancies|
|AC Mechanic Grade-II||02 vacancies|
|Electrician Grade-II||01 vacancy|
|Mechanic Grade II||01 vacancy|
|Worker Grade III||16 vacancies|
|Shift Supervisor||06 vacancies|
Candidates should take a look at the eligibility criteria for the post for which they want to apply. Basic educational qualifications like a Diploma or Bachelor’s degree is needed for most the posts stated above.
|Commencement of Applications||6th November 2019|
|Last Date of Applications||30th November 2019|
The application process for the given posts in KSDPL will begin from the 6th of November 2019. The last date for making the application on 30th November 2019. It is advised that interested and eligible candidates apply well before the last date to avoid technical issues.
The following are a few steps that will help the candidates to apply for any of the given posts in an organised manner –
- Step-1: Log on to the official website of Kerala State Drugs and Pharmaceutical Limited, which is https://www.cmdkerala.net/
- Step-2: Go to the News and Events section on the homepage of the official website.
- Step-3: There are a number of links displayed in this section. Click on the link that reads “Kerala State Drugs and Pharmaceuticals Limited (KSDP)- Click here to submit an online application to various posts in Managerial, Workmen Category & Shift Supervisor”
- Step-4: A new page will open wherein detailed instructions will be mentioned. Candidates must carefully read the instructions before applying for the posts.
- Step-5: There are three sections for application – Managerial Category, Workmen Category and Shift Supervisor. Click on the “Continue Application” option under the relevant category.
- Step-6: Candidates will then have to Login to their ID by providing details such as the Registration ID, date of birth and mobile number.
- Step-7: Continue filling the application form and submit it after meticulously checking all the details.
In order to complete the application process, candidates must pay the requisite application fees.
The application fees for different categories of posts are –
- Managerial Posts – Rs 800/- + transaction charges
- Workmen posts – Rs 600/- + transaction charges
- Shift Supervisor – Rs 500/- + transaction charges
Candidates from Scheduled castes and Scheduled Tribes are exempted from the application fee payment.