TIFR Recruitment 2018
TIFR Recruitment Notification
Tata Institute of Fundamental Research, Hyderabad (TIFR) is accepting applications for the post of Engineer, Project Scientific Officer and Administrative Officer. Eligible Candidates can apply for the post in the prescribed format before 07 September 2018.
TIFR Recruitment Important Dates
- Registration begins : 08-08-2018 10:00:00
- Registration closes : 07-09-2018 23:59:59
- Print application closes : 07-09-2018 23:59:59
TIFR Recruitment Vacancy Details
- Engineer– 01 Post
- Project Scientific Officer – 01 Post
- Administrative Officer– 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Engineer, Project Scientific Officer and Administrative Officer Posts
1. Project Scientific Officer (D): (01 Post); Total Monthly Emoluments: Rs. 84,500/- (including HRA)
Temporary for one year and may be renewed each year up to a total period of three years depending upon performance and requirement.
- Ph.D degree in biological sciences.
- Minimum Two years of post-qualification practical experience in multi parameter flow cytometry and cell sorting.
- Ability to analyze and interpret data and familiarity with routine FACS and imaging data analysis software.
- Excellent communication, writing, planning and organizational skills.
2. Administrative Officer (C) : (01 Post); Total Monthly Emoluments : Rs.81,195/-
Essential Qualifications & Experience:
- Graduate with minimum of 60% marks.
- Knowledge of use of personal computers and their applications.
- 5 years of service in Pay Level of 6/7/8 or equivalent grade or with equivalent TME (total monthly emoluments) with Diploma in Human Resource Management (HRM).
(OR) 6 years of experience in Pay Level of 6/7/8 or equivalent grade or with equivalent TME (total monthly emoluments).
3. Engineer (C): Total Monthly Emoluments : Rs.81,195/-
- B.E. / B. Tech with 60% marks in Civil Engineering from a recognized university.
- Minimum 1 year of post qualification experience in the relevant field.
How to Apply for the TIFR Jobs 2018
Applications from the candidates will be accepted ONLY ON-LINE.
The last date of application is 07 September 2018.
Read the detailed advertisement for details such desirable experience criteria and job responsibilities and apply using this
TFIR Application Link