Physical Research Laboratory Recruitment
Physical Research Laboratory (PRL) Recruitment Notification
Physical Research Laboratory (PRL) invited applications for the recruitment of Scientific Assistants and Technical Assistants. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 31 August 2018.
Known as the cradle of Space Sciences in India, the Physical Research Laboratory ( PRL ) was founded in 1947 by Dr. Vikram Sarabhai. As a unit of Department of Space, Government of India, PRL carries out fundamental research in selected areas of Physics, Space & Atmospheric Sciences, Astronomy, Astrophysics & Solar Physics, and Planetary & Geo-Sciences.
Important Dates for PRL Recruitment
|Opening Date & Time of ON-LINE Registration||Saturday, 11 August, 2018 10:00 AM (onwards)|
|Closing Date & Time of ON-LINE Registration||till Friday, 31 August, 2018 05:00 PM|
|Last date & Time for fee payment||Saturday, 01 September, 2018 11:55 PM, except for challan mode which will be 06/09/2018|
|Last Date for Receiving of Documents||7th September 2019|
Physical Research Laboratory Vacancies Available
- Chemistry – 01 Post
- Physics – 06 Posts
- Computer Science/IT – 01 Post
- Civil – 03 Posts
- Electrical – 01 Post
- Mechanical with specialisation in Air Conditioning – 01 Post
- Mechanical – 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Scientific Assistant and Technical Assistant Posts
18-35 Years (Age Relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/PWD/Women, as per Govt. Rules)
Application for Physical Research Laboratory Recruitment
- There is two stage on-line application programme for submission of application.
- Stage 1 is Registration and activation of Registration.
- Stage 2 is submission of inputs pertaining to Educational Qualification and other details. An active e-mail id and Mobile Number is mandatory to apply online.