The Staff Selection Commission has released important instructions and guidelines for the SSC GD Constable Physical Efficiency Test (PET) and Physical Standard Test (PST) that are tentatively going to begin from August 1, 2019. The candidates can visit the official website in order to get further details regarding the tests, https://ssc.nic.in/. The candidates will need to carefully read and understand the instructions and guidelines before appearing for the PET and PST to be conducted by the CPAF instead of SSC.
The physical tests that are to be conducted by the Central Armed Police Forces (CPAF) in the months of August-September are to recruit and occupy the posts of Ground Duty (GD) Constable in the various security forces of India that includes:
- Border Security Force (BSF)
- Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF)
- Central Industrial Security Force (CISF)
- Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB)
- Indo Tibetan Border Police (ITBP)
- Secretariat Security Force (SSF)
- National Investigation Agency (NIA)
- Rifleman (General Duty) in Assam Rifles
|Commencement of the PET and PST for
SSC GD Constable Recruitment.
Stay connected with fellow students on PaGaLGuY for SSC GD Constable 2018
Candidates need to carry some documents with them at the time of the PET and PST tests. They are as follows:
- A clear print-out of Admit Card
- Original photo identification (ID)
- Coloured passport size photograph
- Authentic and original documents that are mentioned in the Admit Card
In the case of any dissimilarity or discrepancy between the application form and the Exam score-card as released by the SSC, the candidates are required to voice out this concern and reach out to the Regional Office of the Commission by July 31st, 2019. Applicants are required to send a copy of the concerned documents when raising their issues.