The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has officially announced the Answer Key of Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) 2019 for Paper 1 and Paper 2 (incl. all the sets – P, Q, R, S, W, X, Y, Z). The candidates can download the CTET OMR Answer Sheets and CTET Answer Key 2019 from its official website, https://ctet.nic.in/CMS/public/home.aspx.
Steps to check CTET Answer Key 2019
- Visit the official site, https://ctet.nic.in/CMS/public/home.aspx.
- On the Homepage, click on “View image of OMR Sheet, View and Challenge Answer Keys CTET July 2019”.
- Click on the link “Downloading of OMR Sheet and Answer Key for CTET July 2019.”
- Enter the Login Details, Roll number and Date of Birth.
- Now, click on “Log in.”
- The document will be open in PDF format.
- Download or take a print out for future reference.
The answer key was issued before the declaration of CTET Result to inform the candidates regarding their performance in the examination. The dates with events are mentioned below.
|Date of CTET 2019 exam||7th July 2019|
|Issue of CTET Answer Key 2019||24th July 2019|
If the candidates have any obligation regarding the appropriateness in the CTET Answer Key 2019, he/she can raise a complaint or challenge it. As soon as the CTET Answer Key is published on the site, the candidates can raise the complaint only through online. Candidate can raise an obligation against CTET Answer Key 2019 through the online link that will be mentioned on the official site.
To proceed further, the candidate will have to pay an amount of Rs. 1,000 per question via Debit or Credit card. Note that this fee is non-refundable in nature. And the final decision on the CTET Answer Key will remain with the CBSE Board.