The staff selection commission has announced that the examination date for the Paper II of Multi-Tasking Staff post will be held on November 17, 2019. Official notification was released today that because of some administrative problems the examination will be postponed for November 24, 2019. The admit card for the Paper II examinations is yet to be released.
The important dates to make note of are as follows:
|Old MTS Paper ii examination||November 17, 2019|
|New MTS Paper ii examination date||November 24, 2019|
The examination pattern of the Paper-II MTS examination are as follows:
- Unlike the Paper I examination, Paper II is an offline examination.
- The Paper-II examination will be conducted for a total of 50 marks.
- The duration of the examination is 30 minutes.
- In this examination the candidates will be asked to write an Essay for 200 to 300 words or they will be asked to write a letter in English.
- The candidates will be able to go the next stage of the selection process, which is the document verification, only if he gets the qualifying mark to pass the paper II examination.
- The intention behind conducting the paper 2 examinations is to test the language skill of the candidates.
The official website through which the candidates will get more information about the SSC MTS recruitment exam is https://ssc.nic.in/.
The selection process for the post of Multi-Tasking Staff is as follows:
- Paper 1
- Paper 2
- Document Verification
Document verification will be the final stage in the process of selection for Multi-tasking staff post. In order to qualify to the Document Verification process of the MTS selection, the candidates have to score 40%, which is required to be eligible to move to the next round.
You can also read, SSC MTS Result 2019.
Candidates can stay updated with other competitors through our group, SSC MTS Recruitment 2019: Exam date, Result.