The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is a recruitment body established in close association with the Department of Personnel and Training, Government of India. The recruitments carried out by the Commission are mostly Group C and Group D posts. In order to carry out the recruitments, the Staff Selection Commission conducts organised examinations, interviews and even skill tests, if needed.
The Staff Selection Commission had announced the recruitment drive for the post of Junior Hindi Translator (JHT) and Senior Hindi Translator (SHT). Interested candidates were invited to apply for the posts through the official website. The application process for both the posts started in the month of August and was over in the month of September 2019.
The Admit Card for SSC JHT and SHT 2019 exam has now been released by the Staff Selection Commission. The candidates who had applied for the post and are eligible can now download their call letter. They can follow the steps given below in order to download the admit –
- Step-1 : Visit the official website of the Staff Selection Commission, which is https://ssc.nic.in/ The admit card will not be available on any other website.
- Step-2 : Click on the Admit Card tab on the home page of the website.
- Step-3 : A list of links will open up for the regional websites. Candidates have to select the regional website from where they applied.
- Step-4 : On the homepage of the regional website, click on the ‘Download Admit Card’ tab.
- Step-5 : Click on the link pertaining to the SSC JHT and SHT admit card.
- Step-6 : Log in with the necessary credentials.
- Step-7 : The admit card will appear on the screen. Save the admit card carefully.
- Step-8 : Take a printout of the admit card.
It is mandatory that the candidates carry the admit card with them on the day of the examination. If they do not present it, they might be prevented from sitting for the examination.
The recruitment for the post of SSC SHT and JHT, candidates will have to appear for two papers – Paper-I and Paper-II. The first paper will be a computer-based test and is scheduled to be conducted on 26th November 2019. The admit card has also been released for this exam as stated above. The examination date for Paper-II will be informed by the Staff Selection Commission on its official website.
Candidates will find many important details relating the paper-I on the admit card. These details include-
- Name of the candidate
- Centre of examination
- Date of examination
- Time of examination
- Father’s name of the candidate
Thus, once the candidates have downloaded their admit card, they are set for the examination.