There is some exciting news for candidates who wish to work for the Uttar Pradesh Government and are looking for suitable vacancies to be available through Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC).
As per the new notification published on the official website of Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission on 15th November 2019, applications are being invited from interested candidates for the post of Computer Assistant. As per the notification, a total of 14 vacancies are to be filled under the ongoing recruitment drive.
Candidates should log-on to the official website of Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission, i.e. http://uppsc.up.nic.in/and complete the application process online. The application process has started from 15th November 2019 and will end by 16th December 2019.
The last date for payment of application fee is 11th December 2019. If there are any errors in the application form or the candidates wish to incorporate any changes in the same, only one chance is available to the candidates, and it shall be done by 16th December 2019 only.
UPPSC Recruitment 2019: Important Dates
Candidates must note the below mentioned important dates related to the ongoing recruitment drive to avoid any confusion later on: –
|1||UPPSC Recruitment 2019: Publication of notification||15th November 2019|
|2||UPPSC Recruitment 2019: Online application process starts||15th November 2019|
|3||UPPSC Recruitment 2019: Last date to pay the application fee||11th December 2019|
|4||UPPSC Recruitment 2019: Last date to submit the application form online||16th December 2019|
|5||UPPSC Recruitment 2019: Last date to make changes in the application form||16th December 2019|
|6||UPPSC Recruitment 2019: Examination for the post of Computer Assistant||To be announced|
Stay connected with fellow students on PaGaLGuY for UPPSC Recruitment 2019
UPPSC Recruitment 2019: How to apply
Candidates need to follow the below-mentioned steps to complete their application form for the ongoing recruitment drive of Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission: –
- Log-on to the official website of UPPSC @ uppsc.up.nic.in
- On the home page, locate the link “All Notifications/Advertisements” and click on the “Apply” option against the relevant vacancy notification.
- Now, the registration form will open on the screen. Filling all the relevant information completely and accurately. After you have verified the details you have entered click on the “Submit” button.
- Now, your registration slip will be generated. Take a printout of the registration slip as it will be required later on.
- Now, you will have to pay the application fee for submitting your application. Opt for suitable payment mode and complete the online payment successfully.
- You will be able to see the payment acknowledgement receipt. Take a printout and keep it safe.
- Now, a new format will be displayed in which you will be asked to enter your personal details and upload scanned copies of your photograph and signature. Enter all the details and upload the required documents and click on the “Submit” button.
- Remember to take a printout of the completed application form for future reference.