SSC CGL Tier-II Answer Key 2019
The tentative Answer Sheet for the Combined Graduate Level Examination-2018 (Tier-II) has been released by the Staff Selection Commission (SSC) on 23rd September 2019. Candidates who have appeared for the SSC Combined Graduate Level Examination-2018 (Tier-II) need to log-on to the official website of Staff Selection Commission to check their answer key and compare it with their response sheets. The SSC CGL Tier-II examination was conducted by the SSC between 11th September 2019 to 14th September 2019. Candidates need to log-on to the official website of Staff Selection Commission, i.e. ssc.nic.in, to download the answer key.
SSC CGL 2019 Tier II Exam : Objections to Answer Key
Candidates who had appeared for the SSC Combined Graduate Level Examination-2018 (Tier-II) between 11th September 2019 to 14th September 2019, should compare their response sheet with tentative answer key. In case they found any issues or wish to raise an objection, they can make their representations between 23rd September 2019 to 26th September 2019. It is important to note that no objections will be accepted after 5.00 PM on 26th September 2019. So, the candidates should not wait for the last day and must raise their objections as soon as possible. Candidates need to pay a fee of Rs 100 per question or answer that they have challenged.
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) will announce the final answer key for Combined Graduate Level Examination-2018 (Tier-II) after assessing all objection received till 5.00 PM on 26th September 2019. Thereafter, once the final answer key is released by SSC, the SSC CGL Tier-II Result 2019 will be declared after a few days. For all updates and information regarding the Combined Graduate Level Examination-2018 (Tier-II), candidates must log-on to the official website of the SSC.
Stay connected with fellow students on PaGaLGuY for SSC CGL Tier 2 Exam Date scheduled
How to check SSC CGL 2 Answer Key 2019
It is important for the candidates to download the tentative answer key from the official website of SSC and compare it with their response sheet. This could help them identify any errors or issues. In order to check the tentative answer key, candidates need to follow the below-mentioned steps: –
- Log-on to the official website of SSC i.e. ssc.nic.in.
- Locate the following link on the homepage of the website “Uploading of Tentative Answer Keys along with Candidates’ Response Sheet (s) of Combined Graduate Level Examination (Tier-II)- 2018
- You will be able to see a PDF file on your screen where you need to locate the link to download the Answer Key for CGL 2019, towards the bottom of the page.
- You will then be prompted to enter your details such as Roll No and Date of Birth.
- Now, you will be able to check the answer key on your screen. Make sure you download it, take a print-out and compare it with your response sheet to calculate your probable result.