SSC CGL Tier 2 | Cut Off | Result - PaGaLGuY

Join the discussion on SSC CGL Tier 2 Expected Cut off and Get more Information about SSC CGL Cut Off, SSC CGL Result from our Jobs and Career Section and Much More.

5,144 Posts  ·  29,096 Users
यह चर्चा हिंदी में उपलब्ध है।
हिंदी में देखें
Recommended

SSC CGL Syllabus and Pattern 2018

SSC CGL 2018: Detailed Guide - Notification | Exam Dates | Admit Card | Syllabus and Pattern | 2017 Cutoff

Page 1 of 514

What is your gut feeling about cancellation, people?

Cancellation
No cancellation
  •  
Skip this question37 answers
You can view the comments after answering or skipping this question.

I am too weak in advanced maths - trigonometry, geometry, algebra... Kaha se start Karun ...?

SBI JA,
  •  
AS2696
Anshuman Srivastava @AS2696  ·  9 hours ago

Basics clear kro...10th tk ki books se...

AS2696
Anshuman Srivastava @AS2696  ·  9 hours ago

Or uske baad mock test dena shuru kro

•  
Write a comment...

Share you score of IB SA/SE Tier 1 via below poll to know where you stand. https://linkto.run/p/PIF6534E

•  
Load more comments 2 of 4
@1257057 @1257057  ·  1 day ago
@PiruSingh i mean this is a cgl tier 2 group. If u really interested to talk about exams , u need to make separate group I think u need to join them they already exist. Don't laugh at our condition that we...
Read more...
  •  
PiruSingh
Trance Channel  @PiruSingh  ·  1 day ago

@1257057 Change your perspective. I have posted this poll in every group so that participants could be more in no.Kindly ignore this post buddy.

•  
Write a comment...

Plz tell about some book for maths tier2 e.g. abhinay maths book ......also send screenshot of book

•  
Write a comment...
   I have just started giving free full courses for ssc cgl and other ssc conducted exams(Full fledged coaching institute in youtube for free).You can check out the first lesson down and you will know there is no beating around the bush. When i st...
Read more...
Video Thumbnail
  •  
Write a comment...

Support the soldiers families through Paytm #RIPBravehearts

Post Image
  •  
Write a comment...
  I have just started giving free full courses for ssc cgl and other ssc conducted exams(Full fledged coaching institute in youtube for free).You can check out the first lesson down and you will know there is no beating around the bush. When i sta...
Read more...
Video Thumbnail
  •  
Write a comment...