The Staff Selection Commission will be publishing SSC CGL 2019 notification tomorrow itself, i.e. October 22, 2019. As per the latest report, the notification will be made available to all on the official site of Staff Selection Commission.
Also, the online application process will commence from October 22 and will close on November 22, 2019. The candidates will have to visit the official site of SSC to download the application form to begin the application process sooner the better.
The Commission shall carry a Combined Graduate Level Examination for filling up Group B and Group C posts in different Ministries/ Departments/ Organizations in the Government of India.
The official website through which the candidates will get more details about the SSC CGL 2019 Notification is www.ssc.nic.in .
|Name of the Events||Dates|
|The Application process starts on||22nd October 2019|
|The Application process ends on||22nd November 2019|
|Date of Exam||2nd to 11th March 2019|
- The Assistant Audit Officer or Assistant Accounts Officer:
He or she should hold a Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University or Institute.
- Junior Statistical Officer:
The candidate should have Bachelor’s Degree in any subject from a recognized University or Institute with a minimum of 60% Marks in Mathematics at 12th standard level or Bachelor’s Degree in any subject having Statistics as one of the subjects at degree level respectively.
- All other Posts:
The candidate shall have a Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University or equivalent.
Selection Process for SSC CGL 2019:
- The selected candidates will be called to appear for the Tier I Computer Based Examination.
- It is then based on the marks scored in Tier-I Computer Based Examination the respective candidates will be shortlisted, category-wise, to give their Tier-II Examination.
- And finally based on the total performance in Tier-I and Tier-II Examinations, the candidates will be allowed to give Tier-III (Descriptive Paper) examination.
- The candidates that score least qualifying marks, as fixed by the Commission, in Tier-III Examination will be qualified to appear in Skill Tests and Document Verification.
Take a glance at SSC CGL 2019 Registration Date. Candidates interested to appear for SSC CGL 2019 must stay updated with other candidates through our group, SSC CGL Preparation | Admit Card, Syllabus, Result.