Candidates who had applied for the positions of Plant Assistant (ITI) with the Madhya Pradesh Power Generating Company Limited (MPPGCL) should note that the admit card for the examination, as well as the date of the examination, has also been announced. Madhya Pradesh Power Generating Company Limited had advertised 100 vacancies for the post of Plant Assistant (ITI) in mechanical and engineering departments in the month of July 2019.
Out of the advertised vacancies 60 positions were for mechanical and 40 positions were for electrical. As per the notification from the Madhya Pradesh Power Generating Company Limited, the examination will be conducted on 4th November 2019. So, the candidates who had applied for the advertised vacancies must log-on to the official website of the Madhya Pradesh Power Generating Company Limited @ www.mppgcl.mp.gov.in and download their admit cards immediately.
MPPGCL Exam 2019: Important Dates
Candidates appearing for the MPPGCL Plant Assistant (ITI) exam on 4th November 2019, must make a note of the following important dates to avoid any hassles later on.
|1||MPPGCL Exam 2019: Notification Issued||July 2019|
|2||MPPGCL Exam 2019: Admit Card Released||21st October 2019|
|3||MPPGCL Exam 2019: Mains Exam||4th November 2019|
|4||MPPGCL Exam 2019: Answer key||7th November 2019 to 10th November 2019|
Candidates must bring their admit cards along on the day of the examination; as no candidate will be allowed to appear for the examination with the admit card. Moreover, candidates must check out the official website of the Madhya Pradesh Power Generating Company Limited periodically for important announcements and updates.
Stay connected with fellow students on PaGaLGuY for MPPGCL JE PLANT ENGINEER 2019
MPPGCL Admit Card 2019: How to download
It is mandatory for the candidates to bring their e-admit cards on the date of the examination. Here are the important steps that must be followed by the candidates to download the admit card from the official website of MPPGCL: –
- Log on to the official website of Madhya Pradesh Power Generating Company Limited @ mppgcl.mp.gov.in.
- Now locate the link “Careers(New)” and click on it.
- Now click on the link “please click here to apply for the post of plant assistant (ITI) against advt. no. 2897 dtd. 31/07/2019.”
- This will open a new page on your screen, where you will need to click on the section for “Services.”
- Now, the link for downloading the admit card will appear. Here you must enter your registration credentials and click on the “Submit” button.
- You will now be able to see your admit card. Download the admit card and take a print-out to be taken along with on the day of the examination.
Candidates must have an ITI qualification with a minimum of 60% marks to be eligible for the advertised vacancies.