The Staff Selection Commission has notified that the Combined graduate level examination will be conducted on 2nd march 2020. The exam is scheduled to end on the 25th of March 2020. The application for the registration opened on the 22nd of October 2020.
The last date to fill the application form has been released by the staff selection commission and the last date is said to be on November 25th 2019. The candidates who are interested and eligible to apply for the exam should do so on or before the said date.
The important dates which the candidates should make note of are as follows:
|Start date to apply online||October 22, 2019.|
|Last date to apply online||November 25, 2019.|
|Starting date of the examination||March 2, 2020.|
|Last date of the examination||March 25, 2020.|
The candidates should meet the eligibility criteria in order to be able to apply:
- The candidates should have completed their 10th standard and 12th standard examination from any recognized board.
- The candidates should have completed their Bachelor Degree with an aggregate of 60 % from any reputed college or university.
- The candidate should have appeared for the CA or the CS examination along with their bachelor degree.
- The age limit for the selection is only 32 years. The people above 32 years of age are not eligible to apply.
- Only the candidates of India can apply and no NRI’s are eligible to apply.
The Tier II examination is an online examination. The examination will be conducted for a total of 100 marks and the candidates will be given 60 minutes to finish the examination. The examination will have multiple choice questions and each question carries 1 mark.
You can also read, SSC CGL 2019 Official notification.
Candidates can stay connected with other applicants through our group, SSC CGL 2018-19 Tier II Result and Answer Keys Released.