The Food Corporation of India (FCI) will be carrying the FCI Manager 2019 Exam in four stages- Phase-I and 2 shall be Interview & Training. The Phase-I & Phase-II exam will be carried online, accompanied by Interviews and Training.
How to apply:
Step 1: Visit FCI Category-II Recruitment Online Application Link on the official website
Step 2: Understand the recruitment notification by ticking on “Recruitment Advertisement FCI Category II”
Step 3: Immediately apply for the post by clicking on the zone you desire to join such as “North Zone” or other zones specified in the above link
Step 4: Tick on “Apply Online”
Step 5: Register & Apply for the FCI Recruitment by fulfilling all the required details
Step 6: Then Upload scanned images of Photograph, Signature and Left Thumb Impression as mentioned in the notification
Step 7: Agree on ‘Final Submit’ after re-checking and confirming all the details filled in the form.
Step 8: Proceed for Fee Payment
Step 9: Save the payment slip & confirmation slip for future reference
The official website to know more about the recruitment is http://fci.gov.in/ .
Exam Paper Pattern:
- English Language-30 questions carrying 30m for 20 minutes
- Reasoning Ability-35 questions carrying 35m for 20 minutes
- Numerical Aptitude-35 questions carrying 35m for 20 minutes
- The exam will be of 60minutes in total.
- For each incorrect answer, there will be a negative marking of one-fourth (1/4) of the mark allotted to that question.
For Manager, General or Depot or Movement or Accounts or Technical or Civil Engineering or Electrical Mechanical Engineering.
The selection process will be taken mainly in 3 Stages:
- Stage 1- Online Computer Based Test (Phases – I and II)
- Stage 2 -Interview
- Stage 3 – Training
You can also read, FCI Manager Category II Exam 2019 Admit Card.