The Staff Selection Commission function under the Ministry of Personnel and Training of the Government of India. The Commission is a recruitment body tasked with the function of recruiting eligible candidates into various government departments.
The examinations conducted by the Staff Selection Commission are conducted at the national level, giving opportunities to any citizen of the country as long as they are eligible for the post.
The examinations are conducted to given an equal opportunity to all the candidates. Some of the commonly conducted examinations by the SSC include that of SSC Junior Engineer, SSC Multitasking Staff and SSC Combined Graduate Level (CGL) Examination.
SSC conducts the SSC CGL Examination in around four tiers. The tiers are as follows –
- Tier-I : Preliminary exam
- Tier-II : Mains exam
- Tier-III : Descriptive paper
- Tier-IV : Skill Tests
The tentative answer key was also released from 23rd to 26th September 2019, wherein candidates were given the opportunity to challenge the answers.
According to an initial notification, the results of SSC CGL 2018-19 Tier II exams on the 25th of October, 2019.
While the results were officially declared for the same on the given date, individual marks of the students were not uploaded.
Stay connected with fellow students on PaGaLGuY for SSC CGL 2018-19 Tier II
A notification was issued by the Staff Selection Commission on its official website on 7th November 2019 stating that the Commission has decided to upload the marks of the candidates for SSC CGL 2018 Tier II exam. The marks have been uploaded on the official website.
Here are the steps by which candidates can check the relevant notification and their individual marks for the above-stated exam –
- Step-1 : Visit the official website of Staff Selection Commission, which is https://ssc.nic.in/
- Step-2 : Click on the menu (three horizontal lines) on the left side of the homepage.
- Step-3 : Click on the Results Tab under the Menu. You will be redirected to a new page.
- Step-4 : Click on the CGL Tab on this page.
- Step-5 : Then select the link beside the topic which reads “Uploading of Marks of Combined Graduate Level (Tier-II) Examination, 2018.”
- Step-6 : A notification regarding the same will be downloaded. Go through the notification carefully.
- Step-7 : At the end of the notification, the link for checking the marks have been stated. Candidates can also link on this direct link (though it is advised to read the notification first)
- Step-8 : Fill in the necessary credentials such as examination name, registration number, passwords, captcha.
- Step-9 : Click on the Submit button.
- Step-10 : The marks of the candidate will be visible. Candidates can save it and take a printout of the same.
Selected candidates should continue preparing for the Tier-III examinations.