The Staff Selection Commission, abbreviated as SSC, is a government organisation established to conduct recruitment into various departments and ministries of the government.
For carrying out such recruitments, the Staff Selection Commission conducts relevant examinations and interviews for eligible candidates. The information about the exams conducted by the Staff Selection Commission are available on its official website.
One of the regularly conducted exam by the Staff Selection Commission is that of SSC Combined Graduate Level (CGL) exam. This exam is conducted to fill in vacancies of various Non-Gazetted posts. These posts are of Group B and Group C type.
The SSC CGL Examination is conducted at several tiers. According to a recent notification, the Staff Selection Commission will be finally releasing the final results of the SSC CGL 2017 exam in the month of November this year.
After nearly two months of delay, the Staff Selection Commission had been prompted by the Supreme Court to release the results of this examination, which was conducted sometime around in 2018.
The impending results will be available on the official website of SSC after it has been released. The news is a big relief for the candidates who had appeared for these exams. SSC has released the result of Tier I, Tier II and Tier III only on 9th May 2019.
Candidates will finally get the names of the selected individuals along with the departments they are being appointed to with the release of the SSC CGL Final Results.
Stay connected with fellow students on PaGaLGuY for SSC CGL 2017
If you are a candidate who had appeared for SSC CGL 2017 and is awaiting the final results, here are the steps you can follow to download the results once they have been published –
- Step-1 : Visit the official website of the Staff Selection Commission, which is https://ssc.nic.in/ Candidates need to make sure that no other link is used to download the authentic results.
- Step-2 : On the homepage, click on the link which is showing “SSC CGL Final Result 2017” You will be redirected to a new page.
- Step-3 : Once the new page opens up, you will have to login.
- Step-4 : In order to login, some important credentials will be needed. These include the registration number and the date of birth.
- Step-5 : Click on the submit/ view results option.
- Step-6 : The results will be displayed on the screen. Download the result and save it in the form of a soft copy.
- Step-7 : To get a hard copy of the result, make sure to get the results printed.
For any further details, candidates can visit the official website of the Staff Selection Commission.