SRMJEEE is an exam conducted by SRM Institute of Science and Technology for admission in B.Tech. at its four campuses, namely in, Kattankulathur, Ramapuram, Vadapalani and Delhi-NCR Ghaziabad. The candidates can also take admission in SRM University, Delhi-NCR, and SRM University AP, Amaravati. The exam will be conducted in computer- based test mode in the month of April.
Exam Dates and other Important Dates
The registration for SRMJEEE 2019 has started from October 27, 2018 and the last date to fill the online application form is March 31, 2019. The candidates from remote areas can fill the form in the offline mode till the first week of March.
The window for correction of application for candidates will be open from 5th April 2019 to 10th April 2019. The slot booking will be available in the second week of April. The hall ticket will be available in the second week of April 2019. The exam will be conducted from April 15 to 25, 2019 and the result will be announced in the first week of May. The counselling will also start in the month of May.
The eligibility criteria for SRMJEEE 2019 are given below:
Candidates born between July 1, 1998 and July 1, 2003 are eligible to give the exam.
Indian citizens and Non-Resident Indians who are holders of PIO or OCI card issued by the Indian Government are eligible.
The qualifying marks for various campuses are given below:
- Kattankulathur- 60% aggregate marks in PCM.
- Rampur, Sonepat, Vadapalani and Ghaziabad (NCR) – 50% aggregate marks in PCM.
- SRM Amaravati- 75% aggregate marks in qualifying exam in PCM.
- Candidates appearing for their 12th Class exams or equivalent can also apply.
Also, candidates should have cleared their 12th examination in not more than 2 attempts including improvements.
Pattern of Examination
For preparation of SRMJEEE exam, the candidates need to know the basic exam pattern.
The exam pattern of various papers is given below:
Mode of examination
The exam is an online computer-based test and the language is English.
Types of questions
All questions are multiple choices with only one correct answer out of the four options.
|Subject||Number of questions|
Duration of exam
The duration of the exam is 2 hours and 30 minutes.
The marking scheme of the paper is as follows:
- 3 marks will be awarded for every correct answer.
- No negative marking will be done
Syllabus for SRMJEEE 2019
The syllabus of SRMJEEE 2019 is same as the syllabus of 11th and 12th examination but the candidates should make sure to go through the subject-wise topics given by the university. The following are the topics of each subject to be referred for the preparation of SRMJEEE exam:
- Units and Measurement
- Gravitation, Mechanics of Solid and Fuel
- Oscillations and Wave Motion
- Heat and Thermodynamics
- Ray and Wave Optics
- Electricity and Magnetism
- Atomic Physics and Relativity
- Dual Nature of Matter and Nuclear Physics
- Electronic and Communication
- Atomic Structure
- States of Matter
- Chemical families-Periodic properties
- Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure
- Chemical Thermodynamics and Energetics
- Chemical Equilibrium
- Surface Chemistry, Chemical Kinetics, Catalysis and Nuclear Chemistry
- Purification and Characterization of Organic Compounds
- Some basic principles of Organic Chemistry
- Organic compounds containing Oxygen
- Organic compounds containing Nitrogen
- Bio molecules
- Sets, Relations and Functions
- Complex Numbers and Quadratic Equations
- Matrices, Determinants and their applications
- Differential Calculus and its application
- Integral Calculus and Differential Equations of first order
- Analytical Geometry
- Vector Algebra
- Statistics and Probability
Slot booking and Hall Ticket
Candidates are supposed to book their slot which will be available in the second week of April. The steps to be followed for slot booking are given below:
- Enter your email ID and password
- Select the slot, date and time preferred by you
- Confirm exam centre
- Submit this and get the hall ticket copy by downloading it
The result of SRMJEEE 2019 will be announced in the first week of May 2019. The result will be displayed online in the PDF format and can be downloaded for future purposes.