The State Bank of India (SBI) has summoned for acceptance of online applications for the recruitment of Specialist Cadre Officers in State Bank of India on a regular or as well as on a contract basis.
The eligible candidates shall apply online for the SBI Special Cadre Officers recruitment 2019 on the official website of SBI from today i.e., October 15, 2019. And the closing date to apply online for SBI Specialist Cadre Officers on or before November 6, 2019.
|Name of the Event||Dates|
|Application process started on||15th October 2019|
|Application process ends on||6th November 2019|
|Date of examination||To be announced soon|
- Manager i.e. marketing and real estate
- MANAGER i.e. builder’s relation
- MANAGER i.e. product development and research
- MANAGER i.e. Risk Management and IBG
- MANAGER i.e. Credit analysis and IBG
- SENIOR SPECIAL EXECUTIVE i.e. compliance
- SENIOR EXECUTIVE- FINANCIAL INSTITUTION i.e. correspondent relation
- SENIOR SPECIAL EXECUTIVE i.e. strategic and TMG
- SENIOR SPECIAL EXECUTIVE i.e. FEMA compliance
- EXECUTIVE i.e. FI and MI
- SENIOR EXECUTIVE i.e. social banking and CSR
- MANAGER, i.e. Anytime channels
- MANAGER i.e. Analysts and FI
- MANAGER i.e. Agricultural Specialist
- MANAGER ANALYST
- SENIOR EXECUTIVE, i.e. Retail Banking
- The basic educational qualification for the posts of managers and senior special executives for which applicants should have an MBA degree (2 years full-time course)
- Also, aspirants require to have 5 years of experience in the appropriate field. For some posts, the required experience is 3 years.
- The candidates relating to
- General/ OBC/EWS categories candidates need to pay the application fee of Rs 750.
- SC/ST/PWD Candidates are exempted from paying the fee.
- Also note that Applicant can pay the fee up to November 6, 2019.
Steps to Apply for SBI specialist cadre Officer 2019:
- Candidates needs to register online through the link available on SBI website https://bank.sbi/careers
- Pay the application fee through the online Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit card
- Candidates need to scan their photograph and signature
- Fill in the application form carefully
- After submitting the application form, the registration number and password will be generated by the system. Note down the same for future reference.
- After registration, the applicants are recommended to take a printout of the system generated online application forms.