The State Bank of India is going to release the result for SBI Probationary Officer recruitment main examination 2019 this week by 25th August 2019. Candidates who appeared for the examination and have been patiently waiting for the result announcement will soon be able to check their result via the official SBI website at sbi.co.in.
|SBI PO prelims 2019 results announcement||29th June 2019|
|SBI PO Main exam 2019 Admit card download process begun||5th July 2019|
|SBI PO Main examination 2019 was held on||20th July 2019|
|Tentative date for SBI PO Main examination Result||Expected to be released by 25th August 2019|
Here are the simple steps to check the results for the SBI Probationary Officer recruitment Mains 2019:
- Candidates will be required to visit the official website.
- Click on the ‘Careers’ tab flashing on the homepage or they can also click on the direct link of ‘SBI PO 2019 Result’ if available.
- Enter the requisite credentials- Roll number/ Registration Number and Date of Birth/Password on the next relevant page.
- The result will be visible on the screen.
- Candidates are recommended to take a print-out or save a digital copy for future reference.
The admit cards for the SBI PO main interview round are expected to be published by the end of this month as the interview round is tentatively scheduled to be held in the month of September. Over 2,000 vacancies are to be recruited through this recruitment project.
The final result is anticipated to be released by the SBI in the second or third week of October. The final merit list will be assessed after aggregating the combined performance and marks of the candidates in the main examination and group exercises and interview. Selection will be made from the top-ranking candidates in each category. Further essential details regarding the selection process and admit card for the interview round are also available on the website.