The Mahatma Gandhi University (MGU), Nalgonda, has released the results for the various undergraduate and postgraduate courses. The candidates who appeared for the MGU examinations can check their results through the official website at mguniversity.ac.in. According to the latest updates available on the official MGU website, the university has declared results for regular course students for UG and PG courses including B.Sc, B.A, B.Com, B.Ed, M.Sc, M.A, M.Com, M.Sc examinations.
Those who have appeared for the B.Sc, CBCSS paper can apply for the scrutiny and revaluation, if required. To apply for the revaluation of B.Sc and CBCSS paper, the fee payment of Rs350 and Rs140, respectively should be made to the office of the controller of examinations.
Steps to check MGU 2019 Results online
- Visit the official website of MGU.
- Click on the link for ‘examination results’ available on the website’s homepage.
- Scroll, find and click on the link for the exam for which you wish to download the result.
- Candidates will be instructed to provide the name of the examination and a PRN. Fill in the required details and then search for your result.
- Candidates can download their result and take a printout for further reference.
The Mahatma Gandhi University (MGU), Nalgonda was set up in the year 2007 in the state of Andhra Pradesh. The University from the very beginning has been promoting the promotion and cause of academic excellence in a wide range of fields. The university also gives training for Human Resource and has produced qualified Human Resource Management. These Human Resource Management are ready to take upon various challenges and responsibilities that can come their way as part of their careers.