The Steel Authority of India Limited has announced that the examination for the post of the deputy manager will be conducted on November 17, 2019. The admit card for the deputy manager examination has been released online by the Steel Authorities of India on November 5, 2019. The candidates who are to appear for the examination on November 17, 2019, are supposed to download the admit card without fail.
The candidates should make note of the following dates:
|Release of the Admit Card||November 5, 2019.|
|Date of the Examination||November 17, 2019.|
Steps to Follow to Download the SAIL Admit Card 2019:
The candidates have to follow the following steps to download the admit card
- The candidates have to visit the official website of the Steel Authority of India, www.sail.careers.com .
- In the home page, the candidates will find section careers.
- Clicking on that the candidates have to enter the credentials to log in to their page.
- The candidates will be given a registration number at the time of application; the registration number and password should be entered.
- The candidates will be taken to a new page where the admit card will be displayed.
- The candidates have to download the admit card. Without the admit card, the candidates will not be permitted to write the examination.
The candidates will be tested on their Domain Knowledge, Managerial Knowledge and the Practical Knowledge. The examination will be conducted for a total of 75 marks. The Domain Knowledge and Managerial Knowledge will be for 25 marks. 50marks for the practical knowledge test.
The candidates will have to prepare on the following topics,
- Chemical Engineering
- Instrumental Engineering
- Metallurgical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
Take a glance at SAIL Recruitment 2019.