In a recent notification, the State Bank of India (SBI) has notified the new date for Probationary Officer (PO) Main Exam results. Results will now be declared on August 20, which were earlier scheduled to be declared today. The online examination was conducted on July 31, 2016. Candidates can check the result on August 20 through the following steps,
- Log on to the official website: sbi.co.in
- Click on the ‘Career’ section.
- Click on SBI PO 2016 Mains Results.
- Enter registration number and date of birth.
- SBI PO Mains 2016 mains exam results 2016 will appear on screen.
The shortlisted candidates in the main examination will be called for a group discussion and interview. The qualified candidates will be able to download their call letters for the interview from August 26.
The SBI PO mains exam 2016 was for 200 marks based on reasoning and computer aptitude, Data Analysis and Interpretation, General/Economy/Banking Awareness and English Language.
State Bank of India conducted the probationary officer examination to fill 2428 vacancies in 13,000 banks in the country.