SBI Clerk Exam is held by State Bank of India (SBI) to recruit candidates for Clerical Cadre in its various branches the nation over. It is one of the sought-after exams today and a huge number of candidates appear for the exam every year. The total number of vacancies for SBI Clerk 2019 is 8653. This year the online registration process for SBI Clerk exam 2019 began on 12th April 2019 and the link for SBI Clerk apply online was valid till 3rd May 2019, 23: 59:59 hours.
SBI released SBI Clerk Admit card for SBI Clerk exam 2019 Preliminary round on May 28, 2019 as well as for Pre-Examination Training on May 14, 2019. The admit card is available at the bank’s official website, sbi.co.in.
The admit card for prelims is issued only those candidates who submitted the application form on time. The State Bank of India releases the SBI Clerk Admit Card 2019 separately for all phases of the recruitment process. Admit Card for Preliminary Exam of SBI Clerk can’t be utilized to appear for the Mains Exam.
The Admit Cards for both the tests are to be issued separately. Admit Card for Mains test will be issued distinctly to the Candidates clearing the Preliminary Phase of the SBI Clerk exam 2019. For downloading the SBI Clerk Admit Card applicants need to enter Registration Number/Roll No and Date of Birth/Password. The method of getting the Admit card is online. No other mode is applicable for downloading the SBI Clerk Admit Card. Candidates can follow the steps below to download the SBI Clerk Admit Card 2019.
- Click on the given link- co.in/careers
- Go to the “Latest Announcements” tab and click on the given link to download SBI Clerk Admit Card 2019.
- Enter your details – Registration Numberand Date of Birth/ Password
- The SBI Clerk Admit Cardwill be displayed on the screen.
- Verify all your details mentioned on the SBI Clerk Admit Card such as your personal details, exam date and time and center, etc.
- Upon verification of details, download your SBI Clerk Admit Car.
In case you are unable to download the admit card, make sure you are not making any of these mistakes:
- Entering the wrong credentials. Please check your credentials again.
- You have fulfilled all the eligibility criteria as per official notification while filling up the application form.
- Mistake while entering details, if any during the registration process.
- There might be some technical errors, try refreshing the page or try again later.
Once the Admit Card has been downloaded, it is mandatory for the candidates to carry it to the exam center, along with a passport size photo & any original ID proof to show it as a proof for their eligibility for that exam; else they will not be allowed in the examination hall. The candidates can carry any of the ID proofs such as Aadhar Card, Voter ID Card, Pan Card, Driving License, and Passport.
Stay connected with fellow students on PaGaLGuY for SBI Clerk 2018 | Notification, Admit Card, Exam Date – PaGaLGuY
SBI conducted SBI Clerk 2019 Preliminary Examination on 22nd and 23rd June 2019, while SBI Clerk Mains is scheduled on 10th August 2019. Candidates must follow this website regularly to get all important updates about SBI Clerk 2019 exam.
SBI Clerk 2019 Notification: 11th April 2019
SBI Clerk 2019 Online Application started: 12th April 2019
SBI Clerk 2019 Application Form Closed: 3rd May 2019
Download of admit card for Preliminary Examination: 28th May 2019
SBI Clerk 2019 Preliminary Exam Date: 22nd and 23rd June 2019
Download of admit card: July 2019
SBI Clerk 2019 Exam Date for Main Examination: 10th August 2019
These are the related entries for this entry. Updating this post may change these related posts.