SAIL (Steel Authority of India) has invited applications for the recruitment to the posts of Manager in Bhilai Steel Plant. The interested candidates can apply for the post online on or before 4th January 2020.
|Name of the Event||Date|
|Last date to apply for the posts||4th January 2020|
- Manager E- 3 Grade – 2.
- Manager (secondary Refinery Unit) – 1.
- Manager (Converter Operations) – 1.
- Manager (Mechanical Maintenance of Hydraulic System) – 3.
- Manager (Mechanical Maintenance of Caster Area) – 2.
- Manager (Mechanical Maintenance of SRU) – 1.
- Manager (Mechanical Maintenance of Convertor) – 1.
Short job summary:
|Notification||SAIL, Bhilai Recruitment 2019|
|Notification date||25th November 2019|
|Last to submit the application||4th January 2020|
|Functional||Other functional areas|
The candidate must have completed BE/ B. Tech degree in metallurgy/ mechanical engineering from government recognized university/institute with minimum 7 years of post-qualification experience in the respective fields in an integrated steel plant.
The candidates belonging to General/OBC/EWS should have 65% marks and the candidates belonging to SC/ST should have 55% marks.
The maximum age of the candidate belonging to the general category must be 35 years and age relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST categories, 3 years for OBC and 10 years for PWD category candidates.
The candidate selected for the post will get a pay scale of Rs.32900/-3%- Rs. 58000/- other allowances as per applicable.
How to apply:
The interested and eligible candidates can apply for the post through the official website www.sail.co.in.
- Click on the careers page link.
- Fill the required details and submit the form by 4th January 2020.
- The candidates are asked to read all the instructions carefully before applying.
Keep visiting the official website for more updates and information.
Also read, SAIL Recruitment 2019.