The Rail wheel factory of the Railways of India has announced that the recruitment process for the year 2019 is about to begin. The candidates who are interested in working for the Ministry of Railways can submit their application form on or before the last day of submitting the application form on November 15, 2019.
The important dates which the candidates must make a note of are as follows:
|Starting date to submit the application form||October 24, 2019.|
|Last date to submit application form||November 15, 2019.|
|Date of declaration of result for examination||December 12, 2019.|
Steps to Register for The Examination:
The candidates who are interested should follow the following steps to register for the examination. The steps are as follows:
- The candidates have to visit the official website of the Rail Wheel Factory, www.rwf.indianrailways.gov.in
- The candidates will find a link that says, Candidate engagement.
- In the link, the candidate will find the Annexure 1 which is the application form of the examination.
- The candidates have to fill in the relevant details asked and submit the form online.
- The candidates have to keep a printed copy of the application form.
In order to be considered eligible to apply for the Rail Wheel Factory, the candidates have to fulfill some criteria. The criteria are as follows:
- The candidate should have completed standard 10th from a recognized board. The candidate must have scored an aggregate of 50 % mark in 10th standard.
- The candidate should possess a National training certificate which will be issued by the National Council of Vocational Training.
- The candidate should not be below the age of 15, and he should not be above the age of 24.
You can also read, RWF Recruitment 2019.