Railway Wheel Factory has started inviting applicants for the post of clerk and stenographer in sports quota from Level 2 to Level 5. Interested candidates can apply for the post on or before 27th August 2019. No applications would be allowed after the deadline. Also, the candidates can download the application forms online from the official website at https://rwf.indianrailways.gov.in/.
Procedure for the application-
- Candidates are required to visit the Official website of Railway Wheel Factory at https://rwf.indianrailways.gov.in/.
- Download the application form
- Fill in the form with correct details
- Send the application to the Senior Personnel Officer, Rail Wheel Factory, Bangalore – 560064
A total of 3 posts for Cricket, which includes one vacancy for Medium Pacer/ All Rounder, one vacancy for Batsman and one vacancy for Spinner/All-rounder. For Hockey (Men) four vacancies are provided that include one post for Defender, two posts for Mid Fielder and one post for the Forward player. For Kabaddi (men), a total of three vacancies are provided, each for Left Cover, Raider and All-Rounder.
The educational criteria for each of the posts are discussed below:
- Junior Clerk: The candidate should be 12th passed or equivalent.
- Stenographer: The candidate should be 12th passed or equivalent.
- Senior Clerk or Junior Accounts Assistant: The candidate should hold a graduation degree from a recognised university.
Candidates should be aware that the Date of Birth (DoB) should be the same as mentioned in the Matriculation or Secondary Examination or equivalent certificate. Also, once the date of birth of the candidate is submitted as per the records of the Administrative, no changes shall be permitted on any ground.
It is worth noting that the age criteria of candidates should be between 18-25 years while the Age Relaxation for the reservation category will be as per the norms of government.