The Railways has increased the number of vacancies for Multi-Tasking Staff Recruitment 2019, and this number of jobs has been increased from 118 to 152. Recruitment shall be done in the service and cooking division under this recruitment under notification 02/2019 of Railways.
Also, the selection of qualified candidates will be made through a computer-based examination. The posts have to be applied online, the last date of which is 15 October 2019.
The maximum age limit, the reserved class, will get relaxation as per the rules of the central government. Also, note that the number of posts can be reduced or increased as required.
The respective notice has been issued by Northern Railway RRC on Wednesday at www.rrcnr.org acting to be good news for applicants.
|Name of the Event||Dates|
|The Last date for online application||15th October 2019 (till 12 noon)|
|The Computer-based test||After 31st October 2019|
As mentioned above the exam should be computer Based Test (CBT) including Documents Verification.
The test will consist of 100 multiple-choice questions.
Questions will be based on
· Mathematics General Intelligence and Reasoning
· General Science and General Awareness.
Also, 90 minutes will be given to solve them.
There shall also be negative marking, and one-third mark will be deducted for each wrong answer.
Note that candidates who have qualified the examination will be called for document verification. The appointment will be given after examining all the documents.
· SC Rs 500
· ST Rs 250
· Online payment tax by debit card or credit card or internet banking
· Offline payment can be made through SBI Bank Challan or Post Office Challan.
Steps to apply:
· Visit the official website.
· Click here link for online application.
· Once a new page is opened at the bottom and tick the declaration.
· And Fill the form which shall be of 3 stages.