Candidates qualifying in CBT 1 will be able to appear in the CBT 2 exam.
Direct Link to Check – rrbonlinereg.in/score_card_stage1
Railway Recruitment Board published a short notification for Junior Engineer Computer Based Exam II. As per the short notification, CBT 2 will be held in the last week of August or the first week of September.
Steps to check RRB JE CBT 1 Result:
- Visit the official website as mentioned above,
- Click on the “rrbonlinereg.in/score_card_stage1” link.
- Enter the credentials required to log in.
- Check and download the result.
- Take a print for further use.
Candidates have been selected for CBT 2 based on the marks obtained in CBT 1. RRB JE 2 exam 2019 will be having 150 questions from General Awareness (15 MARKS), Physics & Chemistry (15 MARKS), Basics of Computers and Applications (10 MARKS), Basics of Environment and Pollution Control (15 MARKS) and Technical Abilities (100 marks).
RRB will soon release the shortlisted candidates for CBT 2. Stay tuned to PaGaLGuY group for more updates and information.