Rashtriya Chemicals and Fertilizers Limited (RCF Ltd.) has officially released the admit card for the interview of Chemical Engineer post. Candidates who applied for the vacancies can now download their admit card through the official RCF website at http://www.rcfltd.com/index.php/en/hr/hr. Further essential information regarding the selection process are also available on the site.
The exact date of the interview has not yet been notified but is soon to be released. All candidates who applied can appear for the upcoming interview after downloading their call letter as per the prescribed format. The website provides a different format for OBC Caste Certificate, SC/ST Caste Certificate, PwBD Certificate and EWS certificate holders.
Given below are the steps to download the admit card for the chemical engineer interview 2019:
- Candidates are to visit the official website.
- Click on the ‘HR’ tab present on the homepage.
- Then click on the link to download the Call Letter for Personal Interviews for the Post of Engineer Chemical given on the screen.
- You will be needed to fill your correct registration credentials – Email ID, Date of Birth and Application Number on the next page.
- Submit the details after careful verification.
- The admit card will be displayed on the screen.
- You may save a digital copy or take a print-out of the admit card for future reference.
Rashtriya Chemicals and Fertilizers Limited (RCF) is a well established Mini Ratna public sector in India. It has two manufacturing units situated at Trombay and Thal, Maharashtra. The PSU which directs its focus on the soil makeup of the country to help acquire better yields provides employment opportunities to thousands of potential candidates who are willing to join the RCF workforce. RCF also helps sought the bridge between research scientists and farmers by setting up training centres etc.