Railway Recruitment Board is Conducting exam for Group D to fill around 62000 vacancies for the government jobs in railway departments.
The most important thing in any competitive examination is the cut off marks as it helps in calculating the performance of the candidates in the examination. There are various factors that can affect the cut off like competition level of the exam, syllabus, exam pattern, total number of posts for the particular region and many others. The expected cut off of Group D 2018 examination are as follows:-
|Scheduled Castes (SC)||66.28|
|Other Backward Class (OBC)||66.16|
|General Class (GEN)||72.33|
|Hearing Handicapped (HH)||39.73|
|Orthopedically Handicapped (OH)||66.45|
|Scheduled Tribes (ST)||54.45|
|Physically Handicapped (PH)||39.33|
Railway Recruitment Board exam was composed of four sections which are Mathematics, General Intelligence & Reasoning, General Science and General Awareness. The overall difficulty level was moderate for the RRB Group D Computer Based Test Paper. The surprise element was that the paper was easy than Group C ALP Technician Exam and among all the other sections Mathematics and General Intelligence and Reasoning were considered easier than the previous year papers.
The following are few pointers analysis of RRB Group D examination:–
- The easiest section to solve was the Trigonometry section in Mathematics paper.
- The Current Affairs section was created on Awards and Books.
- And the Reasoning section questions were based on statement and conclusion.
- The questions were shuffled and did not originate as section wise.
Stay connected with fellow students on PaGaLGuY for RRB Recruitment 2018 Group D
The overview of Exam Analysis is as follows:-
|Mode of Exam||Online|
|Total Questions in the exam||100|
|Negative Marking||1/3rd of the marks assigned to the question|
|Surprise Element||Exam was easier than Group C ALP Technician Exam|
The section wise scrutiny of the paper is as follows:-
- Syllogism consists of 3-4 Questions
- Analogy consists of 3 Questions
- Series consists of 2 Questions
- Odd one Out consists of 3 Question
- Venn Diagram consists of 2 Questions
- Mirror Image consists of 1 Questions
- Direction consists of 1 Question
- Statement & Conclusion consists of 3 Questions
- Coding – Decoding consists of 3 Questions
- Calendar consists of 2 Question
- Blood Relation consists of 2 Question
- Counting Figure consists of 1 Question
- I, CI had 3 Questions
- Pipe and Cistern had 1 Questions
- Profit/ Loss had 2 Questions
- Time, Speed and Distance had 2 Questions
- Average had 1 Question
- Trigonometry had 3 Questions
- Percentage had 2 Questions
- DI (Pie Chart) had 2 Questions
- Ages had 1 Question
- Time and Work had 3 Questions
- Geometry (circle) had 1 Question
- Simplification had 3 Questions
- Percentage had 1 Question
- Physics consists of 9 to 11 questions
- Chemistry Consists of 8 to 9 questions
- Biology consists of 9 to 10 questions
The questions for this section ranged from easy to a moderate level. Some of the questions ranging from the host of Big Boss 11 to the founder of Paytm.