The document verification and medical test schedule have been released by the Railways Recruitment Board (RRB). It will be from 11th August 2019 to 29th August 2019. This will be held in various shifts, in 8:30 am and 1 pm respectively. Candidates can get more information on the official website, http://www.rrbcdg.gov.in/ .
Candidates must pay Rs. 24 for the medical test after the document verification is done.
Steps to check RRB ALP technician document verification and medical test schedule:
- Visit the official website, as mentioned above.
- Click on the “Schedule 2019” link.
- You will get redirected to a Pdf page.
- Check your name and schedule mentioned in it.
- If requires, take a print.
Documents required for verification purpose:
- Six coloured passport-sized photo
- Call letter for CBT 1, 2, 3,
- Education certificates
- Work experience certificates
- Caste certificates
- Nativity certificates
- Reservation certificates, if applicable
The total number of vacant posts for this recruitment is 64,371 posts. Selected candidates will get a monthly salary of Rs 19,900 with other allowances as admissible. Stay tuned to our group for more updates.