The tier I examination for recruitment of Multi-tasking (non-technical) staff or SSC MTS will begin from tomorrow by the Staff Selection Commission, SSC. Candidates appearing in this exam can go through some essential points from the official website, www.ssc.nic.in .
Admit card and original photo identity proofs are few essential documents to be carried to the exam centre. Those applicants who do not take either of these two will not be allowed to appear in the exam. Candidates must check the admit card properly and make sure that the information is properly mentioned in it.
Important Instructions for SSC MTS 2019 Tier I Exam:
- Candidates must take their admit card along with original photo identity proof and two passport size photographs.
- SSC MTS 2019 Tier I examination is a 1 hour 30 minutes CBT paper which would have a total of 100 questions.
- The question paper would have four sections: General English, General Intelligence & Reasoning, Numerical Aptitude and General Awareness.
- Except for the General English section, all the sections would be in English and Hindi.
- There is a negative mark deduction of 0.25 marks for each incorrect answer.
SSC MTS 2019 Tier I examinations is from August 2, 2019, to September 9, 2019, across the country. The examination is a computer-based test or CBT examination. Candidates who qualify Tier I will get a chance to appear in the Phase 2 exam on November 17, 2019.