There is important news for the candidates who wish to start a career with the Reserve Bank of India. As per the latest notification released on the official website of RBI, applications have been invited from interested candidates for the post of Medical Consultant (Contractual Basis). As per the notification, applications are being invited for two vacancies, one for unreserved category applicants and one for scheduled caste applicants.
The selected candidates will be appointed on contractual basis and remuneration would be based on per hour basis. Selected candidates will be deployed at the main building of the Reserve Bank of India at 6, Sansad Marg, New Delhi – 110001.
RBI Recruitment 2019: Important Dates
Candidates who wish to apply for the post of Medical Consultant (Contractual Basis) with the Reserve Bank of India, must note the below mentioned important dates: –
|1||Notification published||13th November 2019|
|2||End of the application process||4th December 2019|
|3||Interview and medical verification||To be announced|
Applications are being accepted in offline mode only, i.e. completed application form along with necessary documents must reach the Regional Director, Reserve Bank of India, Human Resource Management Department (Recruitment Section), 6, Sansad Marg, New Delhi – 110001. The last date for receipt of completed applications is 4th December 2019.
Interested candidates must rush to submit their applications as under no circumstance any applications received after the cut-off date would be accepted. Application forms and list of applicable documents can be downloaded from the official website of RBI recruitment department @ https://opportunities.rbi.org.in/Scripts/Vacancies.aspx
Stay connected with fellow students on PaGaLGuY for RBI Assistant Recruitment 2019 | PaGaLGuY
RBI Recruitment 2019: Important Information
Candidates need to make a note of the below mentioned important information pertaining to the current recruitment drive: –
- Candidate must have completed an MBBS degree from a recognised university. The degree must be in allopathic system of medicine. Candidates having a postgraduate degree in general medicine may also apply.
- Candidate must have a work experience of at least 2 years of working as a doctor in a hospital or as a medical practitioner in a clinic.
- Candidate must have his/her own dispensary within 15 km radius of the office of RBI at 6, Sansad Marg, New Delhi – 110001.
- The duration of contractual engagement is 3 months. It will not be renewed after completion of the specified period.
- Remuneration will be payable @ Rs. 850 per hour for the entire period of the contract.
- The completed application form, along with supporting documents must be sent in a sealed envelope titled “Application for the post of Part-Time Medical Consultant on Contractual Basis (with fixed hourly remuneration).”
- Candidates will be selected based on their performance in the interview, medical tests, and document verification as per the specified norms for the post of a medical consultant.