Ms Deeksha Gathwal started her Preparation only after the notification of RBI GRADE B 2019 notification. How she Prepared for the exam, to know her strategy Watch the video:
If you are looking for answers of the following Questions:
1. Ramesh Singh book for Indian economy should be studied or not
2. P.C.Chandra for Finance should be studied or not
3. Current affairs from UPSC platforms should be studied or not
4. Government Schemes from UPSC platforms should be studied or not
5. How many months current affairs should be studied for Phase 1 and Phase II..
6. How many months Preparation it is required to crack RBI GRADE B.
7. Do Gap years matter or not?
8. Can we exceed word limit in essay writing?
9. Best test series for Phase I
10. How to prepare for interview?
11. How mnay months current affairs should be studied.
Then you must watch this video.
Hello friends, I am Sagnik Bhattacharjee currently working as an *RBI Assistant* (joined in *2019*) This was my time table for last 30 days of RBI Mains 2017. Those who are appearing RBI Mains/$BI Mains 2020 it would be very helpful to all of you... If you like it then do Subscribe my channel and share with your friends who are preparing for Govt job... https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=E98yGrob5J8
I have complete RBI grade b EDUTAP NEW VIDEO COURSE which includes complete videos PHASE1+2, pdfs of every chapter, summary sheets of each chapter to revise in a short span of time, monthly current affairs mcqs, mock test chapter wise and full test Valid-till interview Price-1400 W app-6/2/0/1/5/3/9/8/4/2
Someone clear the doubt. Do I have to mark the center change option as 'NO' if I don't wanna change the center? Or I shouldn't do anything? Please clear the doubt!